It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:53 am

Free Newsletter

Jessika is losing 30 kilos and having a healthier life !!!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Jessika is losing 30 kilos and having a healthier life !!!

Postby think - thin » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:55 pm

What a disapointment !!! Today was meant to be the first day of my life changes and I woke up with Macers, choc cake and all the other party food from last night left over. I wasnt strong enough to say no ( especially with my head and body feeling the day it does right now lol)... So with all that crappy food gone by tonight tommorrow is the day when it all begins.

I want to ideally lose 30 kilos and get down to 69kilos. Everyone thinks I will look way to thin, but I am doing this for me and not for them. I will reach 75kilos and take it from there...

So, whats my plan ?? I have spent alot of time thinking about this, and trying many diets which dont work for me. So I am going to
begin a excerise and food diary and fill it in everyday
try and come and write on here everynight
walk and jump on my mini tramp each day for 30 min.. If its to hard, I will take short walks and gradually get longer and longer
eat breakfast everyday and take healthy snacks to work
generally eat well
drink 2 -3 liters of water everyday

To help me I have some goals set which I will treat myself a present for ..... So looking forward to that...

I have had many health problems in 2008 and I need to start looking after myself. I am also a HEAVY smoker, so at the moment its hard for me to excerise etc and I dont want to die young, so by my birthday the end of Feb I will have given up.. We are having a big party early feb for my birthday so I know if we drink then I will smoke because all my friends are smokers.
My plan is to really cut down and only smoke a few a day. And then quit for good.. Dirty little things they are !!!!!!!! And if I quit before then I will cancell the party and just spend it with my Dh and family etc etc...

here's to a safe and healthy year !!!!!!
JESSIKA

Start Weight (2.1.09) 89.6kg
29.3.09 - 84.4kg
18.4.09 - 87.3kg :(
Total Loss : 5.2kg
think - thin

Re: Jessika is losing 30 kilos and having a healthier life !!!

Postby think - thin » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 pm

whoooooooohoooooo I am quiet proud of myself today. I went to the shops and I did really well . Normally I buy a 600ml ice coffee milk. Today I got a 300ml and had it for breakfast (not one thing in the house I could have had) . And instead of buying a big pack of smiths chips I brought those new Grain Waves chips in a small packet. I would also normally buy chocolate but when I walked down the isle I looked in the other direction, and then got to the checkout and wasnt even interested in the chocolate at all YAY FOR ME :D

For lunch I got multigrain bread and made a lovely sandwhich of salad and weight watchers ham with a slice of light cheese and a little light mayo. And with it I had 600ml of water.

My Dh is not home tonight so I got a ceaser salad from the shop so will eat that, and once he goes I will do some jumping on the tramp and lots of stratchers....

feeling really good about this now...
JESSIKA

29.3.09 - 84.4kg
think - thin

Postby milkyway » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:21 pm

I'm glad you're feeling so positive Jessika. Good on you for turning a blind eye to the chocolates in the supermarket.

I hope you've got something decent for breakie in the house now? Those flavoured milk drinks are full of sugar :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby think - thin » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:44 pm

milkyway wrote:I'm glad you're feeling so positive Jessika. Good on you for turning a blind eye to the chocolates in the supermarket.

I hope you've got something decent for breakie in the house now? Those flavoured milk drinks are full of sugar :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah I know it is, but it can be counted as dairy intake for the day yeah
JESSIKA

29.3.09 - 84.4kg
think - thin

Postby chubby-no-more » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:13 am

hey Jessika, I also have 30 odd kilos to lose and am motivated to keep on trucking. I start tommorrow and am going to do it!!!!! Good luck with your week I look forward to reading how you go.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8IrU57/]
[/url]

A healthy example for my beautiful baby girl!
chubby-no-more

Postby Bel Diamante » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey there think-thin!!

Yeh, unfortunately those milk drinks are loaded with sugar, even though you are getting some dairy in. A good way to get your dairy in is with low fat yoghurt. There are so many yummy flavours out there!! It sounds like you have a good plan together. Small changes in your diet here and there make a huge difference!
Best of luck with your journey!!
xx Nic xx
Current Measurements
Start Bust: 133cm Now: 130cm
Start Waist: 127cm Now: 125cm
Start Hips: 148cm Now: 144cm
Bel Diamante

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous