It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Free Newsletter

Ready To Shine, In 2009

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Ready To Shine, In 2009

Postby chubby-no-more » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey Miss Reena, I love reading your thread. Your weight loss has been amazing! You have been doing whilst I have been procrastinating and put on 2.3 kgs and you have lost an amazing amount of weight. It is immpressive and i'll be continuing to read and hopefully my posts will become more positive as a result of your motivation. Keep on trucking

WOW some more i'm impressed it is an awesome start and wonderful motivation for me.

A healthy example for my beautiful baby girl!

Postby MissReena » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi There Girls and Boys!
Well I am back again, the reason I haven't been on in a month or so is because I have moved house, started a new job and then gotten married!!! We haven't had much time to get to a computer lately at our house and when we do its generally a fleeting moment on the emails or facebook. Well life is starting to settle down and I am back on the scales and to my exercise and healthy eating, unfortunately in the month that I was away I have put on an extra 1.9 kilos *BAD REENA*
Oh well I am back now and hopefully it wont take that long to get rid of. I will post later on how I am going to smash away this weight but I just thought while I had a spare moment I would call back in and say hi! Thanks to those who emailled asking how I was and where I was.
Much Loves to All xox
2009 is my year to Shine

Wk1 - 2kg, Wk2 - 2kg, Wk3 - 2.9kg, Wk4 - 3kg

Postby starr22 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:34 pm

Good to have you back! :D Congrats on getting married, I hope you had wonderful day! Never mind about putting on a bit, you have to enjoy yourself on your wedding day! :wink: Good luck with everything.

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous