It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:35 am

Free Newsletter

30 kilos to loose? is it possible!?!??!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

30 kilos to loose? is it possible!?!??!

Postby xxx.blondie.xxx » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:56 am

Hi guys - NEED YOUR SUPPORT - i cannot do this alone!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 19, and have ballooned from approx.70kilos to 90 kilos!!!! I'm disgusted in myself!
(I was with an overweight, horrible man for 1.5years and followed his bad habits)

Its bad enough thinking i put on around 20 kilos in under 2 years,

but now i was to loose around 30kgs --- this is because the doctor said for my age & height, I should be 62kgs. ( I was also pretty much told I will be unable to have children unless I start now as i have PCOS) I'd like to do it an a year - is this possible??? By my next B'day, I'd like to be at that 60kg goal.

I have alot of work to do - I want it to be fast, fairly easy (I do know it wont be easy), and I want it to stay off!!

I was thinking, maybe a combination of exercise (I think walking each day after dinner), trying to eat right ( I need LOTS of help here) and maybe even some of those fat-blasting pills??? OR maybe even those shakes like celebrity slim/biggest looser even though I think they taste yucky - maybe someone reading this has tried a yummier one? I've tried the strawberry celeb slim one & hated it - I didn't even last one week....

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBefmcW/]
[/url]
xxx.blondie.xxx

Re: 30 kilos to loose? is it possible!?!??!

Postby chubby-no-more » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:25 pm

hey Blondie, I'm new too and am also looking at losing 36 kilos - so a little more than you. I think that by deciding to lose the weight that you have made a really positive decsion to improve your life. The goal of having a baby should be good motivation, my little lady is the reason that i want to get my excess weight off and more importantly keep it off. I am doing Kate Morgan - only started yesterday tho and they taste okay and i'venot been too hungry but really early days :P I think that if you don't wanna do the shakes check out a website called calorieking. It has calculators to tell you how many calories to eat and even meal plans.

If you stay motivated and stick to exercise and controlling your food intake 1 year is not too unrealistic gto be close to your goal.

Best of luck and i'm sure i'll see you around the forum XX
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8IrU57/]
[/url]

A healthy example for my beautiful baby girl!
chubby-no-more

Postby xxx.blondie.xxx » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 pm

thanks for the reply, i have not heard of kate morgan or the calorieking site, but will check them out - thankyooou :)
[/url]
xxx.blondie.xxx

Postby GoGoGo » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Hey blondie i'm 25 and have also put on about 20kg in the last 2 years going from just over 80 to around 103kg at the moment. I'm about 6 foot 1.

I decided last week that i need to lose weight and also get fitter and i wanted to lose 10kg by the end of march and then continue to lose a little more to get down to 85kg which is a good weight for my build.

I've started eating better foods like salads for lunch and some fruit for snacks etc. I've got rid of eating potato chips,pies,ice cream etc. I've also started a fitness program 3 nights a week for an hour where you are in a group of around 15 with a trainer pushing you all the time. Stuff like running,skipping,kickboxing,toning etc etc. I started wednesday and it was extermely hard work i've had sore arms and legs for two days lol but i know it will be worth it in the end. On the nights i'm not doing the workouts i have been going on 30 minute walks and i also go for a walk at lunch time at work. I hope to notice a small change in two or three weeks by hopefully being a litle fitter and doing all the excersises a bit easier and also have lost a few kg.

I've also bought a product called Osolean it's a powder through mannatech that is ment to help you lose weight quicker so that product powder should arrive at my door next week.
GoGoGo

Postby yellowroses » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Hi Blondie! I'm 19 as well and have 50kgs to lose :) I'm definitely looking at losing all of this in a year - so that by my 21st birthday I'll be hawt ;) Lol.

I have tried optislim shakes, but I wouldn't really recommend them because you pretty much put all the weight on as soon as you stop. I'd suggest definitely just start off with 20 - 30 minute walks a few times a week, and eating healthy - tracking your intake through calorieking.com.au. I've finally come to the realisation that there is no 'easy' way to lose weight, it's a long and difficult journey, but with the right people to talk to (like us here!) it can be made easier and more fun!

Keep up the motivation hun :)
Goal for 2010: Be at most 99.9kg by 31st December 2010
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wePqDKj/

Final Goal: 68kgs.
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcytIxC/

I'm taking back my life.
Check out my vlog: http://www.youtube.com/yellowroses89
yellowroses

Postby warriorsgirl » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Is caloriking.com.au free???
Im looking at losing 30kg, by Augustish... I've got a PT I see twice a week, and exercise for an hour every other day... And Im just watching wat I eat really trying to stay away from carbs....
There are a lot of young faces around, I like that, I thought I was the only one around, so its good to know there are othas like me about... :)
warriorsgirl

Postby warriorsgirl » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:59 pm

P.S. I've tried shakes and stuff b4, but always found myself to b hungry and cudnt do it... Id give up afta a while on them - they also tasted horrible! But that's just my opinion
warriorsgirl

Postby xxx.blondie.xxx » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 pm

Hi guys - oh my goodness thank you sooo much for your replies, its realy helping me!

I've gotta cut carbs out of my diet, thing is I ALWAYS have carbs for dinner with my partner - weather it be pasta/potatoes/spaghetti...

Its hard cooking two different things for two different people.... Im a biggg girl, whereas my partner is fit & trim - opposites attract?? LOL

any ideas???

And please add me at [email protected] if you'd like to chat - cause i'd love to :D

xxxxxxxxx
[/url]
xxx.blondie.xxx

Postby MissReena » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Hey girls, yes 30 kilos is possible if you are going to be sensible and you are in the right frame of mind which I have said in your other thread that you are. Calorie King is the best website and yes its free, they give you meal plans and exercise regimes and count your calories for you!!! Check it out! Love it! :mrgreen:
2009 is my year to Shine

Wk1 - 2kg, Wk2 - 2kg, Wk3 - 2.9kg, Wk4 - 3kg
MissReena

Postby Tabatha » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Hi Blonde,

Wondering how you are going with your weightloss and changing your eating habits. Sometimes it is easier said then done.

I am a firm believer that walking (weather in water or not) is a great free exercise. Have you tried walking in water? I do that once a fortnight and love it. Just in case you are looking for something different.

Good luck

Tabatha
Tabatha

Postby surfchick33 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi Blondie,

Your story sounds like what I went through. You might want to check out this website http://www.massattack.com.au - have a read of their info on PCOS. There must be a reason why you gained weight so fast??? Have you sopken to your GP about it?

Good luck :D
surfchick33

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous