It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:16 am

Free Newsletter

this is the home for me!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: this is the home for me!

Postby miss_viva » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 pm

How's everything been going for you, Sarahm? I hope you're still doing well!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby sarahm » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:00 am

hi miss-viva! i am going ok..but its all very s-l-o-w! lost 4kgs in 2 months...not the best effort! trying to do some actual exercise ..ouch! how are you going my dear? :)
sarahm

Postby sarahm » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:47 pm

weigh in today-77.1kgs. yay! i noticed thats now 22kgs lost since i joined the forum. lusting after 70!
sarahm

Postby largemummy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:11 pm

woohoo!! great job! 70kgs isnt far away for you now! 22 kgs is a great effort!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3Da9dE/]
[/url]
largemummy

Postby sarahm » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 pm

hi-thankyou largemummy! bring on 70's! i want it SO bad!!!how are you going? hope all is well! :)
sarahm

Postby sarahm » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:46 pm

hi weigh in for me...today is 77kgs. going sooo slow now...getting tired! also-1) gave up smoking afew days ago & 2)joined 'contours' to get exercise. am climbing the walls from nicotine withdrawal...grrrr...painful!!! aiming for 30-60mins daily at gym to help me get thru this! :cry:
sarahm

Postby miss_viva » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

Congratulations on quitting smoking! Just remember that no matter how bad you feel now from the withdrawls, they won't get any worse and the hardest part is over :) Keep working hard, and eventually the weight will start to fall off again!
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby sarahm » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:13 pm

hi all! been posting all over the place,kind of lost my own thread but here i am again! well-failed this time round with the quitting smoking thing..v.disappointing but am not beaten yet! also..got myself back to 79kgs munching away the cravings. grrrrr. ok-so cut down smoking to 4-5 a day(from25-30). joined 'contours' 2 weeks ago. work out 4 hours a week and omg i love it! feels great. added swimming on weekends (well thrashing about in the water!) this w-end, 2 hours sat and sun. gone onto calorie king plans FINALLY, am trying to get my calories up,and eating every few hours. having to change whole mind-set really. have lost 4cm from waist and feeling stronger already. cheats weigh in today-back to 78.4kgs. hoping my new approach will mean great things-ie moving another 13 kilos off this body! resetting goal weight to 65kgs. (baby steps) hoping valiantly for 75kgs by years end..but the weeks are running out! this year has been huge 4 me on many levels...life is a weird and wonderful journey! will weigh in roperlt tomorrow-have a great week all! :)
sarahm

Postby largemummy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:14 am

:D im glad you are loving contours!!!!!! i might attempt the thrashing around in water thing now the weather has gotten stinking hot!!! cant wait to see how your results are coming along!!!! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3Da9dE/]
[/url]
largemummy

Postby Fireball » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:17 am

Hey sarahm just dropped by to see how you're going. Don't feel too bad about the smoking I tried a few times before I was successful. Glad you've got your routine sorted out and now you'll drop some more kilos before New Years. You have done so well this year I am proud of you that you have stuck it out. 8)

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby sarahm » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:09 pm

hello all. well-today i officially give up! after slogging it out for 4 weeks, gym and diet...no loss. feel defeated...not happy jan! cant get past this rut. so, am having a break. will keep going to the gym(getting fit cant hurt) but really am FED up with counting calories every day and obsessing over it all. its really getting me down. for now i will settle for being 78 kgs. aybe in the new year will try extra support like weight-watchers or something. my body is tired! 27kgs gone...been hard work. will still be on the forums-hugs to you all! sarahm. x :roll:
sarahm

Postby miss_viva » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi Sarah,

I know exactly how you feel! I've also lost about 27kgs, and my body just doesn't seem to respond to anything now. If I eat well, I don't lose much, and if i eat badly, I don't really gain much either. I'm stuck in the land of nothing.... which lead to a bit of a binge the other day, which I've managed to snap myself out of. It's great that you're not giving up though, and you should be so proud to have lost those 27kgs. I was a bit miffy that I wasn't losing anything lately, but then I realised that even if I can stay around the same weight, it's much better than what I was doing to myself in the past. So maybe I'll just not focus on things as much either, and after my body has had a bit of a break, I'll get back into it too. We can motivate each other! I'm still jealous that you're in the 70's though ;)
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby sarahm » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:46 pm

hi-fireball, thankyou for your kind and empathetic words-they mean alot to me! so sweet of you.
miss_viva-thankyou too for understanding, it makes all the difference. have put the scales away for now, am eating when hungry and 'trying' to make good choices. letting myself have a 'holiday' in my brain ...enjoying the loss i have already achieved, and the size 12-14's i am wearing now! have always understood the last 10 or so kilos can be the hardest to move...after all 27kgs lost is quite alot i guess! am still going to contours min. 4x weekly,plus pools on weekends. spotted a local 'body-pump' class i plan to check out(tho sounds painful!).. realise the answer is in more exercise in general. can see a difference in my muscle-tone, and my face is slimmer! all good. so-on hiatus, but hoping to maintain till i can summons the energy to attack the loss again. thinking kind thoughts-fondly, sarahm. x
sarahm

Postby sarahm » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm

hi ! well-must report i am proudly weighing in at 74.9kgs. have reached my goal for 2009-30kgs shed-lost-gone! i feel great-and am getting fitter week by week thanks to gym visits! am still aiming for 65kgs thru nxt year....just so happy i got this far! :D
sarahm

Postby fi_112 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Congrats Sarah!! You are almost there :)
To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are
fi_112

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous