It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:51 pm

Free Newsletter

Jessika Summer Challenge !!!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Jessika Summer Challenge !!!

Postby think - thin » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Me and my DH have a joke about my belly. He says hello to the baby most days (NO I am not pregnant) Its a joke between us which does not hurt my feelings. UNTIL he came home and I pushed out tummy out and he informed me he thinks there is 5 baby's in there. Yeah he thought he was funny and he thought it was ok to say, which it proberly was seeming its our on going joke. But I was hurt !!! And then I was about to have a bath and I looked at myself naked in the mirror and I just could have cried and cried but I held back :cry:

So I laid in the bath for ages thinking of why I cant lose weight, when I want it more then anything else in life. I dont know what is wrong with me. Its all I ever think about but it does not stop me from eating. I promised myself this year was going to be my year. That I would lose 20 kilos. And I would love life, and be able to go out in summer without feeling like a dag coz I dont feel comfy wearing anything nice, coz I am to FAT !!! Every summer, I just hate it because I feel so fat !!!

Each time I start a diet, I fail bigtime. By lunch time I am stuffing my face with crap !! I cant do it anymore. My body is feeling gross, I dont think of myself of attractive in anyway and I generally think people will soon look at me like I am a bush pig.

I have 2 wedddings coming up and both are on the beach so I need to lose weight so I can wear a dress and look good. In reality I have left it a bit late but at least I can lose some before the weddings come along.

I guess I just refuse to spend another summer and another year feeling like crap..

I have hurt my foot quiet badly so I cant walk for quiet some time. I sit at home doing nothing coz I cant get around. So I would love some excerise ideas from you all

And one last thing. I am not going to promise to do Ck or a diary that I never keep up. I am going to promise myself one thing and thats to come on here and just let my feelings out and my progress of every single day.. I think its support that I need. I will weight myself in the morning and then update my info :D
JESSIKA

Start Weight (2.1.09) 89.6kg
29.3.09 - 84.4kg
18.4.09 - 87.3kg :(
Total Loss : 5.2kg
think - thin

Re: Jessika Summer Challenge !!!

Postby court » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Hi jessika!
Good luck with it - how are you planning on doing this? Cany ou put any weight on your foot? What about an elliptical trainer? I.e. cross trainer? I have a swisse ball that i use to do exercises.. There are plenty of things you can do :) What are you doing with your diet?

Court
court

Re: Jessika Summer Challenge !!!

Postby think - thin » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:04 pm

court wrote:Hi jessika!
Good luck with it - how are you planning on doing this? Cany ou put any weight on your foot? What about an elliptical trainer? I.e. cross trainer? I have a swisse ball that i use to do exercises.. There are plenty of things you can do :) What are you doing with your diet?

Court

Hi, no i cant put any weight on my foot without it hurting. And with my diet. I just plan to eat well and cut out alot of carbs and cheeses.
JESSIKA

Start Weight (2.1.09) 89.6kg
29.3.09 - 84.4kg
18.4.09 - 87.3kg :(
Total Loss : 5.2kg
think - thin

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous