It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:39 pm

Free Newsletter

needing lots of encouragement 130kgs and need to shrink

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: needing lots of encouragement 130kgs and need to shrink

Postby miss_viva » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Get out of that hole right now!

You CAN do this if you put your mind to it! Don't worry about if you get responses or not, you should be losing weight for YOURSELF and it doesn't matter if other people are replying or not. I know it can be hard when you feel like you don't have any support, but I firmly believe that just coming on here and posting can help to keep us accountable. I love getting replies from people on my thread, but ultimately I am doing this for myself and consider any comments an added bonus :)

Also, just because people aren't posting replies, it doesn't mean that they aren't reading your threads, sharing in your successes and getting inspiration and motivation from here. I'm sure that a lot of people would find it inspiring that you are a fitness instructor who works hard to help other women realise that you don't necessarily have to be a "perfect ten" in order to do that kind of workout.

DON'T give up on your weightloss journy, even if you choose to not post here anymore. You owe it to both yourself and your family to be as healthy and happy as you possibly can be :)

All the best xx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby Carley » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:02 pm

largemummy wrote:hi all i am 26 years old 175 cm tall and 130kgs. i have always been big and lowest i have gotten is 108kgs then low and behold fell pregnant now my baby is 13 monthsold i am 130kgs and need to loose it! i need encouragement and someone to be there to help keep check on my progress every now and then... i have low self esteem and need support anyone please i will be there for you if you are there for me!

Good luck you can do it, stay positive we all believe in you. You have the best reason to do it, your child.

Do you have msn? Maybe add me and we can chat? [email protected] :D
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley

Postby dietmehappy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Heya

I am in my twenties too, and when i started this thing just under 5 months ago i was 128.8 kilos. Im the same and have always struggled, but it really shock me when i saw that number came up. All i can say is, remember the 3 steps forward theory - even if you have one step backwards every so often - DONT WORRY - as long as you are doing the best you can, then you have taken steps forward - i know it doesnt feel like it some days - but eventually you will end up in front. It's so wierd - the last 5 months loosing this weight (i weighed in at 109.1 today!) is has been so hard - one of the hardest things i have ever done - yet at the same time, its easier than i ever imagined, because 5 months feels like yesterday - and i love feeling like this, better about myself. I know i have a long way to go, but your whole life changes - yes, ofcourse there are still tough times along the way - but on good days, i might even respect myself! It feels damn good! On the weekend, a friend from another state came to visit me - i hadnt seen her in 6 months - she came out of the boarding gate and burst into tears. She said, whilst yes, i was smaller (4ish dress sizes so far) it wasnt the size that was so dramatic - it was the way i carried myself, and the way i, as she put it - "got my sparkle back." This is the best thing i have ever done - and it will be for you to. We are all behind you changing your life - you deserve to feel happy and healthy and proud - and to love shopping again!! Good luck hun - YOU ROCK!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wynN5Dd/]
[/url]
dietmehappy

Postby miss_viva » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Welcome to the forums, Dietmehappy :)

It's lovely of you to offer your support and share your story, you should think about starting your own progress thread so we can do the same for you!

I hope you check in again soon Largemummy, we'll get your mojo back!
[/url]

miss_viva

im back and will try not to act like a spoilt little brat!!!

Postby largemummy » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 pm

hi all im back :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: im sorry to all those who have supported me over my time here, i shouldnt have lost it like i feel i did and run away and hide. i Just honestly lost the plot. looking back it was a comination of things: main one being - I have had a few women come into work with bad attitudes telling me i shouldnt be training them to get fit when im so big myself, and it put me in a really bad place, i felt like telling them to take their scrawny boney asses and go to another gym (if i owned the gym i would have :P) but instead i was polite and proffessional and told them that i was the fitness instructor on duty and if you arent happy with the workout come in and use a different time/different instructor. In the end they went above me, above the owner of my franchise to HQ of australia and complained basically that ¨it isnt suitable to have an Obese woman working as a fitness instructor, what qualifications and encouragement does that give women.blah blah blah¨
I was more pissed wit the fact that when they did train with me their fitness levels were pathetic and they couldnt keep up with me yet they are the ones that complain i am to ¨fat and unfit¨ (yes that was in their email) to look after the clients needs!!!
SO YES I HAD A BAD TIME, I had HQ send a guy out to monitor me and suprise suprise there is nothing wrong with my training abilities. I know i shouldnt let people like that get to me but I was pissed, i was misserable and i wanted to crawl under a rock and die.

On lighter news I celebrated my 2 yr wedding anniversary last nightand not in a good way KFC bucket, and Choc mud cake, washed down with Pepsi... Yes i know it was wrong, Yes i know it was all Dead calories and nothing of nutritional goodness whatso ever and yes i felt bad as i had actually eaten really well during the day haveing fruit and vege and lean chicken oh and LOving the New BAKERS DELIGHT Chia bread... yummy!!!!But still i only had 2 slices.... But yeah i know i did wrong and gosh did i feel it last night i layed on the couch feeling sick and disgusting and woke up with a sugar/fat hangover i feel rotten still and its 4pm!!!!!
ANyways i will try and be a good girl and not chuck a wobbly and what not. My weight jumped up to 128kg but it was TTOTM and was down to 126.4 again yesterday, so hopefully i can hift something again soon so i dont get to discouraged i just have no motivation for myself after dishing it out to everyone else :( How do PTś do it?????
thanks everyone for kind kind words and i will talk again soon, you know me i like to ramble on and on on here as i have no one to talk to in real life! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3Da9dE/]
[/url]
largemummy

Postby miss_viva » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Welcome back, LM!

I'm so glad that you've returned and it's wonderful that you're feeling more positive about things now. I couldn't believe all of the hassle you had to go through with your work situation, it's ridiculous. Your immediate managers should have stepped up and backed you up more, before HQ sent someone out to monitor you. That's just ridiculous, you are formally qualified and shouldn't be subjected to any unfounded "tests" once you have completed your qualifications. Try and stay positive, I am sure that they are a lot of people who have enjoyed training with you, and just as many people who say nice things about you training them!
[/url]

miss_viva

Postby dietmehappy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi LM!

Wow, you are a champion for coming back and getting back on track after something like that at work - im sorry, but what B!TCHES! seriously! That is complete crap, and no one desereves to be treated that way, least of all a fully qualified proffessional who is fit and motivational. I would love to work out with you! (you dont work in Brisbane do you??!) As i said, good on you for stepping back up to the plate, i would have 'accidently' shoved a weight up their oh-so-skinny bums for saying something like that!

And as for the KFC - we all have those nights - dont worry about it! I have lost almost 20 kilos in the past 4 1/2 months and i have had MANY a night like that - but life goes on, and none of us want to have no life or no fun just because we are loosing weight - no way! We can have both! the best part is the next day you got straight on the bandwagon again - so give yourself a huge pat on the back :)

Welcome back & thanks again for sharing your story because now, next time i crash and burn, i will have no excuse not to get up the next day and get on with it - thanks for the inspiration :)

Dietmehappy
xx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wynN5Dd/]
[/url]
dietmehappy

Postby largemummy » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:34 pm

ok quick note tonight, hi everyone! how come i can go to bed thinking "yeah i will get up go for a walk with bub then do some push ups while she plays outside and run sprints blah blah blah¨ then i wake up feeling like crap and just want to sit on my butt lol it seems a hassle to get out of bed somedays... just something to think about for me at a later date, lets see if i can motivate myself to work out tomorrow!!!!
[/url]
largemummy

Postby largemummy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:40 pm

today i walked into a tony fergusons and signed up! i weighed in at 129kgś on the dot! my only weigh ins will happen there from now on, as i am not going to beat myself up... was watching the biggest looser and Phoebe sad she used food to punish her family for every time they said that she shouldnt eat something or should go for a walk... i can so relate to that its not funny!!! you eat as if ¨ha... im eating because you told me not to¨ so rebelious and stupid!! but why do we do it?
anyways tony and i will have a date tomorrow i have a weeks worth of shakes, bottles of water in the fridge and diet jelly to be made up, will be ducking out to get unimited fresh foods tomorrow and we will see what happens! :D hopefully the weekly check ins will keep me accountable.
[/url]
largemummy

Postby Dolly » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:44 pm

You're in the right mind set so you WILL get to your 108kg pre baby weight and beyond in no time Image
With TF I use frozen veggies with the occasional splash of gravy or spicey sauce on them.
It's good that your weigh-in is early in the week because that prevents you stuffing up your
diet over the weekend (which is when most of us fail)
Stay strong!
Dolly

Postby largemummy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:20 pm

hi dolly thanks for the encouragement!!!!
well i survived my first day, b/f shake &fibre
m/t serve of grapes& multivitamin
lunch salad with chicken
2pm shake
a/t two fruit serve
dinner fish and vegies
snacks 3 diet jelly serves
and 2.5 litres of water
not to shabby except for a tiny teaspoon of mashed potato to taste before giving to toddler daughter. but i stopped at the tiny teaspoon :) and that was hard as i lovvvvvve mashed tatos!
and before anyone says anything about the 2 protien serves my BMI is over 40 so i have to have it i need to loose 4 kg before i drop back to 1 serve.
[/url]
largemummy

Postby Dolly » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Well done, you will feel so happy watching those scales move down quickly.
Let me know what you do to conquer the fat burning aches that occur in the
first week or two (mine seem to have gone away as I embark into week three)
Dolly

Postby largemummy » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:36 am

fat burning aches?????? no one told me about fat burning aches.... i got the head aches and Peeing alot but what else happens...... Spill no dont leave me hanging.
I could barely walk yesterday as i over did it at work on monday night, had the ladies doing heaps squats as a result i was doing to many squats(4 hours worth lol) lol oh well thats all i need another pain to add to the list of many!!! HOws your weighins going dolly? have you had any slip ups yet?
[/url]
largemummy

Postby Dolly » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:15 pm

largemummy wrote:fat burning aches??????
Some people call them hunger pains.
Bob Greene (Oprah's personal trainer said)
They are not hunger pains they are fat burning pains,
feel very happy if you get them.

Weight's moving along nicely (without exercise) which is strange as I have hypothyroidism (low to no metabolism)
having no grains seems to be working nicely so far.
The only slip ups I've had was when I had a craving for a slice of bread and the next day chocolate but I didn't
swallow, I ate the food with a paper towel in hand if you know what I mean Image
There was a very large chef once on TV that got thin, everone asked him how can he not sample all the foods he creates?
he replied, I eat anything I want and as much as I want, I just don't swallow. I always remembered that handy little tip.

You're amazing with all that exercise you're doing, you are really on a mission here.
Have you seen any movement on the scales yet?
Dolly

Postby Aylilth » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Sorry LM I haven't been here in a bit, battle my Optifast shake thing as well as prepping for surgery which seen me diagnosed with a heart thing.

Anyways those cows need a smack I think.

Please don't give up girl you can do it.

If you need to chat msn me I'm a stay at home mum around most days
[email protected]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wngemn5/]
[/url]

Come follow me on my blog
Aylilth

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous