It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Free Newsletter

27kg of baby weight to lose

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: 27kg of baby weight to lose

Postby skinny on the inside » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Whoo hoo...1.2 kg down this week :D . Soooooo happy to have a significant loss. I've worked hard for it!! See, evil little inner voice....I beat you!!! :lol: :lol: .

I rushed out the house this morning not having breakfast (again!!!) I went to the shops & thought I would have an early lunch. I didn't even for 1 second entertain the thought of having anything bad. I found myself a nice little cafe & ordered a skinny cappuccino & a turkey foccacia with just lettuce, mushroom, cranberry sauce & a small amount of avocado. There was no cheese or creamy dressing. I had the usual 10 second thought of "I've eaten, I've been bad" but I pushed it aside telling myself that I had made a healthy choice and that I am allowed to eat. I've got to keep telling myself that I'm not spoiling my weight loss efforts by eating anything other than carrot sticks & lettuce. I have to start seeing food for what it is....energy that my body needs to function & be healthy. By the way I thoroughly enjoyed the turkey foccacia just as much as I would have enjoyed eating say a chicken schnitzel with all the fattening trimmings & I didn't feel like a big fat blob afterwards as I would if I had the schnitzel :D .
New starting weight: 94.1 kg
First goal: to get under 90 kg's
Next goal: 85 kg by end of Feb
Short term goal: 70 kg by end of Jun
Long term goal: 60 kg by X-Mas

skinny on the inside

Postby skinny on the inside » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Went to a party on Saturday night & ended up getting a mild case of food poisoning!!!!! There was NOTHING healthy to eat. Just a whole bunch of meat platters, creamy salads & chips. I tried to eat as little of it as I could but obviously what I did eat didn't do me any good. Also went a bit beserk with the alcohol. Grrrrrr, can't seem to shake that monkey :evil: .

As a result of getting sick I have done no exercise since. Feeling a bit better now so will start fresh again tomorrow.

skinny on the inside

Postby miss_viva » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi Skinny,

I hope you're feeling better now! Sorry to hear that there was crummy food on offer at the party and that you got sick from the little that you did eat, that really sucks!

I like your attitude though, and you're right - tomorrow is another day! Keep up the good work, you did really well to lose 1.2kgs last week!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby skinny on the inside » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:46 am

I didn't want to post anything over the last couple of weeks because I was embarrassed as I put the 1.2kg I lost straight back on again :oops: :oops: . I'm back on track though and have lost that weight again bar 100g. I have also started on the Kate Morgan program. It's pretty clear that I have trouble trying to lose the weight myself. I didn't consciously set out to go on the program, I was just in the chemist one day last week & saw the starter pack & thought "might as well give this a go". I swore that I would never go on a meal replacement diet but I'm willing to try anything at this stage :lol: .

I started it yesterday & I did alot better that what I thought. It is very restrictive. Not sure if anyone is familiar with it but you have to replace 2 meals a day with either a program shake, soup, bar or cereal. There is a pretty strict portion control & there's ALOT of food you can't have. You can't eat bread, cheese, milk, potatoes, peas, corn, fruit juice, pasta, rice, sugar etc & there is NO alcohol allowed :shock: :shock: :shock: .

I'm not sure how long I will go on it for. I initially thought that I would like to lose 20kg on it & then I should be able to lose the rest myself but I'm not sure if I can go that long without being able to even eat a sandwich!!! I think I'll see how I feel after 1 month & make a decision then.

skinny on the inside

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous