It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:12 am

Free Newsletter

Maybe this year...

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Maybe this year...

Postby miss_viva » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:12 am

Congratulations on your 1.5kg loss, Jewel!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby warriorsgirl » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Congrats on the weight loss, and the cm's lost - that's a huge effort!!!
I think we all know how you feel re: finding clothes that fit!
Keep up the great effort!
warriorsgirl

Postby jewel31 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:41 pm

No I haven't given up, just had an interesting few weeks adjusting to my medication. It made me drowsy for the first week and then nauseas for the second week then I couldn't sleep for the third week... but I finally think I'm okay with it now. My exercise has been rather inconsistent and I've been bouncing between 98 and 98.5, not too bad given the lack of exercise. I'm getting back into it now.

I got the Biggest Loser Wii game (if you can call it a game) yesterday. I can understand why the contestants cry when they are working out now, I did an upper body workout and it hurt so much, the plank looks easy on tv but it hurts so much in real life. The good thing about this one is that it includes warm up exercises and stretching at the end. So even though it hurt while I was doing the work out, I'm only a little stiff this morning. I don't ever remember working out hurting that much. Oh and don't think that Yoga is a walk in the park either, my workout schedule didn't include any exercise today so I thought I would just do some easy going yoga... again, almost cried.
jewel31

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous