It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:53 am

Free Newsletter

70 kilos to lose!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

70 kilos to lose!

Postby Shellabella27 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:06 pm

can it be done? I realllllly love my food, and worst still, so does my hubby. Before him, I used to drink skim milk, never have salt or butter, drink diet drinks or water...I have put on 40 kilos since meeting him (not blaming him :lol: ).

I know what I have to do, up until now, I havent been able to motivate myself. Hopefully this time will be different. I think my biggest problem is I have always been looking for the quick fix. I like it when I get results. Ofcourse, half a kilo a week over a year sure adds up!

So I look forward to sharing my journey with you guys.

Michelle
Shellabella27

Re: 70 kilos to lose!

Postby largemummy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:07 am

i know where you are coming from wanting the quick fix, believe me they dont work its all about eating and moving and thinking positive!
check out www.calorieking.com.au ! it has helped so many people work out what to eat!
yell out if you need help everyone is so supportive! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3Da9dE/]
[/url]
largemummy

Postby Shellabella27 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Okay, so I got thorugh day one okay, even with hubby insisting I make tirumisu for him (yes, he is soo supportive :lol: ). I didnt do any excersise, but I drank heaps of water, and didnt buy chocolate at the supermarket (which is a huge deal for me).

I am thinking of joing curves. Anyone able to give me good/bad feedback on curves?
Shellabella27

Postby zalma » Sun May 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Start slow. Avoid a lot of sweets and move more. Do something creative that you and your hubby enjoy. except for food, that is. :lol:
Last edited by Jisgone on Tue May 11, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam removed
zalma

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous