It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Free Newsletter

Step into life - has any one tried it?

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Step into life - has any one tried it?

Postby surfchick33 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Hiya - hoping to get back into the swing of things now that christmas is over! Only need to lose the 5kg I put on over christmas, but wanted to know if anyone had done PT sessions with these guys and achieved good results? Do they push you hard?

Re: Step into life - has any one tried it?

Postby fifteensixtyfive » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi Surfchick,

I've only just started with Step Into Life (only done 2 cardio sessions) so I'm afraid I can't give you a veteran's feedback. But what I can say is that I definitely got a lot out of those two workouts. The first cardio class was mostly running drills and the second one involved a lot of boxing. I'm really excited! I've signed up for a three month term, doing one cardio class and one fitball class every week. The trainer definitely works us hard but everyone's workout is adjusted to suit their level of fitness. For example, because I'm fairly unfit I am given shorter distances to run than the other people or I'm told to run in place instead of running when I feel too puffed. I totally recommend trying it out. I had a free trial lesson to start with but I saw some ads for them on youtube that suggested you can get three free lessons. But I'm not sure that deal is running anymore. Check out some of the youtube vids if you're interested!
-I'm one third of the way there and still going strong!! -27 July 2010
-I'm one fifth of the way there and still going strong!! -16 May 2010

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous