It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:24 am

Free Newsletter

Here i go again :)

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Here i go again :)

Postby PipersMum » Wed May 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Hey everyone,

In the past i managed to lose about 20 kilos... but its all come back with a vengence while I was pregnant with my DD. I am wanting to get back to 75 kilos and I currently weigh 97kg... the heaviest I have ever been.

when i lost weight previously it was from just eating more sensibly but not denying myself foods all together. I would either walk every day and do sit ups/push ups/light arm weights or do a walk away the pounds dvd plus the situps etc.
Thats my plan this time... hopefully the fat starts to fall off because I am very over none of my clothes fitting anymore :(.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIBha84/]
[/url]
PipersMum

Re: Here i go again :)

Postby PipersMum » Thu May 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Went and bought some new weight balls and a new walking DVD, couldnt find walk away the pounds anywhere so I found one similar. going to do it tonight. havent eaten too badly either. hmmmm this could work i think.

First goal is 5 kilos and my husband is going to buy me abead for my new pandora bracelet.
[/url]
PipersMum

Postby PipersMum » Fri May 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Well I did my new DVD last night and I hated it!

What I liked about the WATP dvd was that it was simple to follow, mostly just walking and a few different steps/weight ball moves throughout it. This new dvd is way to complicated. I am super uncoordinated so find it a masisve struggle to do things like that. So i got frustrated and turned it off halfway through lol. THEY MADE ME JUMP! I have bad knees from my pregnancy, so no jumping for me :P

Eating today so far has been acceptable, the cereal I managed to stuff down while pip was playing with her bouncer was ok.

Sandwich for lunch I think and steak and veges with home made baked potato wedges for tea. yum.
[/url]
PipersMum

Postby FatFukShrinking » Fri May 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey good luck with everything! You're doing great :D

I know what it's like to lose weight and pack it all on again. It's so annoying after you do all that work to lose it and then BAM it creeps back on. The last time i lost weight i bought heaps of clothes when i lost about 25 kilos. Big mistake! Now i can't fit into them anymore lol

SW: 121.3kg - 20/04/2010
First Goal: 109 kilos (Losing 10% of my body weight)
Second Goal: 99 kilos (Getting out of triple digits)
Third goal: 85 kilos (Getting back to a weight where i felt more like ME)
Ultimate long term goal: 60 kilos (Losing half of my start weight)
FatFukShrinking

Postby PipersMum » Fri May 14, 2010 6:20 pm

Im so annoyed that I have put it all back on again!

I will have to be more careful with my next pregnancy I think. Sucks! oh well, I can enjoy the loss of ti all over agian haha
[/url]
PipersMum

Postby FatFukShrinking » Fri May 14, 2010 7:32 pm

I haven't had any children myself yet, but i certainly can understand pregnancy weight being hard to shift! That is something i think about, what if i get to goal weight and become pregnant. How annoying to gain it all back lol.

What type of cereal do you eat? I try and keep it plain with oats and i make it taste sweeter with a chopped up banana, or pear.. you can even sprinkle on some stevia / cinnamon / honey.

I got sick of my oats after a while, so now i am onto having a shake for breakfast. I just use some skim milk and fresh fruit and run it through the blender, with some vanilla essence added. I like having a banana or banana and strawberry shake for breakfast. It might be a bit hard to get that done with small kiddies wanting your attention lol.

SW: 121.3kg - 20/04/2010
First Goal: 109 kilos (Losing 10% of my body weight)
Second Goal: 99 kilos (Getting out of triple digits)
Third goal: 85 kilos (Getting back to a weight where i felt more like ME)
Ultimate long term goal: 60 kilos (Losing half of my start weight)
FatFukShrinking

Postby PipersMum » Sat May 15, 2010 2:08 am

Atm the moment I am eating special K because thats whats in the cupboard. I usually just eat whatever we have. I like special K cos I dont have to add sugar, I buy the advantage one that has those stick thingies in it lol.

My main problem with weight is take away food and bingeing on chocolate and chips, when I stop doing that the weight falls off :P oh and no softdrink helps heaps too
[/url]
PipersMum

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous