It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Free Newsletter

Blushing Bride To Be - my journey

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Blushing Bride To Be - my journey

Postby blushingbridetobe » Sun May 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi Ladies,

My name is Jaimie and I am 21 years old and 93.3kgs. I am getting married on 31 December 2010, and still haven't bought my wedding dress because I am ashamed of my size. I am currently a size 16 - 18...

I am getting my lazy backside into gear and getting in shape. I am going to Sydney (i'm from Darwin) to look at dresses and purchase something in August... so between now and then I need you to keep me motivated! My problem lies with the fact that I hate cooking for only 2 people. I come from a large family... and meal times were social times. Portion size and exercise make the weight fall off me... I always fall off the bandwagon on weekends though.

So to all of you lovely ladies out there - join me on my journey to being 60kgs! (and enjoy my wedding along the way).

I am looking at being a size 14 for when I go dress shopping - I have some nice curves when the weigh drops off... so I shall post here every night...

Tomorrow is a new beginning for me!! Yay!
blushingbridetobe

Re: Blushing Bride To Be - my journey

Postby nothing2lose » Sun May 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Welcome Blushing Bride!

I am only new here myself - only been posting for a week or so (although I joined in February and did nothing for a few months!)

Good luck on your journey. Is there a particular plan/regime you are following?

See you in the forums!

N2L
LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE A THIN PERSON....AND EVENTUALLY YOUR BODY WILL MATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE!

HW - September 2008 - 121.3kg :( :(
SW - 16 May 2010 - 110.4 kg :(
New SW - 6 January 2011 - 108 kg :(
First GW 99kg :) My aim is to reach this goal by April 15, 2011
nothing2lose

Postby blushingbridetobe » Sun May 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Hi N2L,
I am not following any programs as such - but will be basically low carb. My carbs are a huge downfall - so I am aiming to only have carbs at breakfast, then lots of salad, veg and protein during the day :)

Portion size is where I fall down as well, so everything I eat this first week will be weighed :)

Good luck with your weight loss as well!

J
blushingbridetobe

Postby blushingbridetobe » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi All,

There has been a lot go on in the past couple of months, and I fell off the band wagon, but I am back on as of today. I have done a lot of soul searching and realised that there is more to my life than what I have experienced.

My whole family is made up of larger people - everyone except for my mother. My mother is a heavy smoker and an alcoholic. I guess I was so determined not to become my mother that I hid behind my weight. From this day forward I forgive her for all she has done in the past to hurt me, and I am moving on. I am not going to dwell on my past, and I am going to move forward with my life. This is the beginning of an improved Jaimie.

I also find it hard, because I have no close friends here in Darwin. I moved her 2 years ago to be with my fiance, and have been immersed in work and our life together, and havent had a chance to make a close friend here. I really need some support other than Andrew.

I have a beautiful fiance who loves me so much... but I want to be a smaller, skinnier version of myself standing beside him on my wedding day.

I am getting married on 31 December 2010, 3 days before my 22nd birthday. I am buying a wedding dress in 2 weeks, but my fiance said if i can loose the weight then he is more than happy to buy me 10 new wedding dresses if it makes me happy.

So here is to a new day...
blushingbridetobe

Postby kelvinator » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Would love to hear how it's all going?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woAh7b6/]
[/url]
kelvinator

Postby Almost » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi Blushing Bride to be,

Im new to this forum, but im from Darwin too!!! How is everything going? I recently got married in July.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wxjr5R2/]
[/url]
Almost

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous