It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Free Newsletter

Skinny's back to start fresh!!!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Skinny's back to start fresh!!!

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:39 am

Hey Skinny,

How did your weigh in go yesterday? Did you beat me to the challenge??
And how are you finding WW.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wWMzVZh/]
[/url]

SW: 82kg - July 2010
1st MG: 75kg by end of October 2010
2nd MG: 70kg by end of Jan 2011
ULTIMATE GOAL: 67kg!! Its a long journey ahead. But I will get there with baby steps and support! Thanks!
Wanttobesz12

Postby nonijuice » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:14 pm

skinny on the inside wrote:I started posting here in November last year but fell off the wagon. Since then I have actually gained 4 kilos so I now have 32 kilos to lose. When I stopped posting I had just started on the Kate Morgan programme....that lasted 4 days & I will never go on a meal replacement diet ever again!! My next attempt was Lite n Easy. I really thought it was going to work & I did lose 1kg in the first week but it was just too expensive & I started going off track after the second week. I have had alot of emotional family issues over the last 6 months so my weight loss journey was put on hold YET AGAIN. I have recently come to the conclusion that the person closest to me is actually sabotaging my efforts to be healthy & in control of my life again. I've had enough. I've had enough of feeling miserable, uncomfortable, unhealthy, unfit, inadequate & out of control. I'm going to get my old self back.

I really think that we all fall off the wagon a few tis or so. The important thing is that you psyched yourself up to stick to it this time. Good luck to us
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed
nonijuice

Postby skinny on the inside » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I lost .3 kg this week. Slowly but surely! I don't care how long it takes. The most important thing is that I am more determined than ever to get my old body back & to start feeling well again. I am hopeful that I will succeed in the mini challenge & will be in the 80's by next weigh in.

Wish me luck :)
New starting weight: 94.1 kg
First goal: to get under 90 kg's
Next goal: 85 kg by end of Feb
Short term goal: 70 kg by end of Jun
Long term goal: 60 kg by X-Mas

skinny on the inside

Postby skinny on the inside » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:18 pm

I did it, i did it......finally under 90 kg WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! :D Just got to stay here now he he. My next mini goal is to be 85 kg or under before the end of September.

skinny on the inside

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Brilliant!! Good work for sticking to it! Just think what it will be like when you get some excercise in as well as the good eating!!

Bring on the 85!!!! End of September hey?? You will do it!!

I'll be watching!
[/url]

ULTIMATE GOAL: 67kg!! Its a long journey ahead. But I will get there with baby steps and support! Thanks!
Wanttobesz12

Postby skinny on the inside » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Thanks sz12,

Your words of encouragement have certainly helped. I noticed in your weigh in that you had success too. Yay for both of us, we're on our way!!!

skinny on the inside

Postby skinny on the inside » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Ok I'm going to have a vent because I'm feeling really down at the moment & I don't have anyone to talk to right now.

I AM SO SICK OF BEING FAT!!!!! I don't want to be in my own body but I can't very well get away from myself? I am losing weight slowly and feeling healthier but I just want to be slim NOW!!! I know that it is going to take me around 12 months to get to my goal weight & trying to lose weight quickly is not the go but I just want all this blubber gone. I started back at work recently after being away on maternity leave. When I left I was around the same weight I was now but I was heavily pregnant so I kind of had an excuse to be big.....I don't have one now. I've noticed since I've been back that people treat & look at me differently. Some people that I know quite well have trouble looking me in the eye, especially the males. Am I that revolting? I'm still the same person. It's very depressing. I went shopping today & decided to have lunch. I wasn't going to eat anything unhealthy but didn't want to eat anywhere "open" like a food court because I didn't want anyone to see me eating. I ended up in this little corner restaurant where I ordered a chicken salad which was horrible. The chicken was fried and the salad was covered in creamy dressing. I would have been better off in the food court!!!! I'm trying to stay positive but I'm finding it hard to keep the tears at bay. I'm angry at myself for getting this way.

Anyway.....rant over :(

skinny on the inside

Postby Wanttobesz12 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Oh Skinny, I do feel for you!

You are on the right track to being that super fit and healthy person you want to be! You just have to stick to it. So far you are doing so well! It might take a year to your overall goal but just think of all those mini goals you WILL get to in the mean time. If you keep up the way your going you will be amazingly different come Christmas time. Maybe just look at some really short term things you can look forward to. Maybe a favorite pair of shorts/pants that you once fitted into in the next size down from your current size and just aim to get into them. A dress size should be somewhere between 5-10kgs. Your almost there! And when you get into those clothes, celebrate the occasion by doing something special. Even if its dress up in them and have a candlelit dinner with hubby one night and have him see the difference aswell.

Baby steps skinny! You will do it! It is so hard and I can empathise with you re the workplace. having been out of the wp for hte past 4 years, I am terrified of running in to old work colleague! But you know what i do? I use that fear to help fuel my motivation. When i start to get a little de-motivated, I picture the scenario of running in to people who i have not seen in ages and being a comfortable sz 12. Especially the ones who have seen me huge. I like to use that as my challenge. I want to show them i can be that again! I CAN AND SO CAN YOU!!!

Stick at it. don't be mad at yourself. You have had a child and its a stage in your life that had to happen and the new stage is starting. When you get to your goal weight and remain there for the rest of your life you will look back at these few years and be grateful for this time as it will teach you to be stronger. This is going to be a huge journey but you will feel incredible satisfied when you get to the end of it! You will fell very empowered to have changed your life around!

Come on, chin up. You need to stay being my WL buddy. Stay with me!!

Now I need to read this some days when I get on the downer!!! :D

Bring on next weeks weigh in!!
[/url]

Wanttobesz12

Postby skinny on the inside » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Thanks so much sz12, your post made me cry but in a good way.

I feel more encouraged now & need to recognise that this is going to take time. I will use the bad experiences as motivation & I have hung up a pair of 3/4 length jeans on my wardrobe door for inspiration. They used to be my 'fat' jeans when I was trying to lose weight last time but I can't get in them at all now. I can't remember what I weighed when I used to wear them but I think I'll need to lose about 10 kg's before they'll fit. I'll hopefully be wearing them on X-Mas day.

Baby steps as you say. I have done some walking this week but not as much as I would have liked. I need to re-think my spare time to allow me more time to exercise. Will definitely try running this Friday night.

Hope you're doing well :D

skinny on the inside

Postby skinny on the inside » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Had a small gain last week but have had a re-think about what I have been eating & have now drawn up a menu plan for each day of the week. I think it will help me to plan my meals out in advance that way I know exactly what I can have & I'm less likely to go over my weight watchers points. I have also bought alot of weight watchers & healthy choice frozen meals & I add extra vegies to them to bulk them up a bit as they can be quite small helpings. I'm also making a conscious effort to drink at least a couple of glasses of water a day, a salad & at least 1 piece of fruit.

Right, having said all that I have a confession to make.....yesterday I ate a Wendy's hot dog with onion butter & bbq sauce. :oops: :oops: :oops: . I went to do my food shopping & planned to have a couple of sushi rolls for lunch but as I walked past the Wendy's stand the smell of the hot dogs had me drooling!!!! I've gotta say though I enjoyed every last delicious mouthful of it. It's out of my system now though LOL!!

Hoping for a significant loss this week. :D

skinny on the inside

Postby skinny on the inside » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Ok, haven't written here for a while so thought I'd get a few things off my very large chest :lol: Another Wendy's hot dog (plus a few other naughty delicious items later) I am still JUST under 90kg. I am not going to reach my next goal of 85 kg by the end of this month....sigh!!!!!! Oh well, I can still get to 75 kg by X-Mas if I work hard. I am back on Lite n Easy and finding it much easier to stick to this time as I am on a different plan which allows more food - 1500 calories per day. I LOVE their food!!!! It's strange though, I feel like it's ok for me to eat the food on their plan but if I work out my own food plan I feel like I'm cheating even though I might be eating healthy stuff, very strange :?:

It's like I've forgot how to eat properly, does anyone else feel like that?

I went clothes shopping yesterday. Sick of having to buy XL & plus sizes. I had to buy a new bra because I have been so uncomfortable in the one that I wear to work. I plucked up the courage to ask for a fitting, luckily the lady was really nice but the bra I ended up with was a size 20E :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: At 60 kg (my goal weight) I was in a 12DD. I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF AT THE MOMENT FOR GETTING THIS BIG!!!!!!

Why does everything have to turn upside down as soon as you have a child? :cry:

skinny on the inside

Postby kelvinator » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:06 pm

How are both of you travelling?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woAh7b6/]
[/url]
kelvinator

Postby skinny on the inside » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!! :)

I'm back & bigger than ever as you can see by my ticker!!!! Totally lost the plot last year but I'm still determined to get this weight off. It's debilitating me in so many ways & I've had enough of it. So......I have set new goals which I think are quite achievable. Wish me luck. :) :)

skinny on the inside

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous