It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:36 pm

Free Newsletter

i was "that fat kid", BUT NO MORE!!!!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

i was "that fat kid", BUT NO MORE!!!!

Postby hannah_d » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 am

All during my school years, I was the biggest out of my entire friendship group. I wasnt overly overweight, weighing in at around 85kg @ 173cm tall my whole highschool years. Being constantly teased about your weight was something that still niggles in my mind to this very day!

Since leaving highschool in 2006, I have slowly been yo-yoing with my weight. In 2008 I hit 99-100kg, but in the 2 years that have passed ive lost 19kg, but now im STUCK!! I cannot seem to shack the last 13kg to get down to my weight goal of 68kg.

Everything has become rather daunting and I am getting real stressed at the fact that no matter what I do, I just cant seem to budge!!
Being the body shape that I am, is very frustrating. A size 8-10 up top, and a 14 down bottom. I feel so unbalanced, unconfident and unmotivated with where and who I am at the moment.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I am after all the advice, tips and tricks you can possibly throw my way! I could really do with a "buddy" who is in the same boat as me, and that I can message or email when I am having down days!!

Thank you :)
~Life is full of challenges. This is just a pebble in my path!!~
hannah_d

Re: i was "that fat kid", BUT NO MORE!!!!

Postby skinny on the inside » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi there & welcome aboard :D

First of all, well done you on losing 19kg's so far!!!!!

As for advice, not sure if you are doing specific exercises but maybe change what you are doing as your body may have just gotten used to it. Last time I lost weight (a long time ago now :oops: ) I lost about 10kg just walking & then got stuck so I started jogging & the weight just began to fall off.

Good luck to you :D
New starting weight: 94.1 kg
First goal: to get under 90 kg's
Next goal: 85 kg by end of Feb
Short term goal: 70 kg by end of Jun
Long term goal: 60 kg by X-Mas

skinny on the inside

Re: i was "that fat kid", BUT NO MORE!!!!

Postby hannah_d » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Thank you :)

As for my training, I use to do weights and not much cardio, but I've switched it around about 2 months back but no results seen. It's so confusing!! I'm thinking of getting a personal trainer to see where my troubles lie. :) is it worthwhile?
~Life is full of challenges. This is just a pebble in my path!!~
hannah_d

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous