It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Free Newsletter

25 year old needing to lose 31kgs

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

25 year old needing to lose 31kgs

Postby anne25 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Hey all my name is Anne and il trying to lose 31kgs ! im 25 and i weight 91kgs , i am starting a new training programme with a personal trainer and im also starting lite n easy ! I live in the North Shore area of Sydney and its reallly hard to be this weight ! everyone is so tall , blonde , beauty and silm !! my gym is full of toned bods , there are few od ones but it doesnt happen offen !!Anyone is my area and age group with the issues ? nyone lost this much weight ? how did you keep going after you lost weight ?? i always tend to eat after ive lost about 10kgs and the cycle starts again ! this time i wanna do it !! Any help, feed back ??
anne25

Re: 25 year old needing to lose 31kgs

Postby court » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi Anne -
I am from a similar area of Sydney where it is all about the beach body etc! I went from 92kgs to 65kgs in the space of a few years...I am 70 now but on my way back down after winter! It is really about doing as much research into your body as possible...it CAN be done - i was never 65kgs as a teen and at the age of 24 i did it. I am 27 now and enjoying being fit, healthy, active and i LOVE the beach. Best advice I can give is 6 small healthy balanced meals a day, drink lots of water - check out calorie king as a start - it is a website where you can set up your own profile and read lots of informative and interesting articles. best of luck :D
court

Postby sandradee » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 am

anne25 wrote:Hey all my name is Anne and il trying to lose 31kgs ! im 25 and i weight 91kgs , i am starting a new training programme with a personal trainer and im also starting lite n easy ! I live in the North Shore area of Sydney and its reallly hard to be this weight ! everyone is so tall , blonde , beauty and silm !! my gym is full of toned bods , there are few od ones but it doesnt happen offen !!Anyone is my area and age group with the issues ? nyone lost this much weight ? how did you keep going after you lost weight ?? i always tend to eat after ive lost about 10kgs and the cycle starts again ! this time i wanna do it !! Any help, feed back ??

How's lite n easy going??? I did that a couple of years ago and lost about 15kilos
sandradee

Postby Metalcharm » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Congratulations on starting this, Anne.

I think the only advice I can give about what to do after you've lost the weight .. and this helps me while I am still losing it .. is to research research research! Find out what all those numbers mean on the nutrition lable and let them do the talking. I've found that when I work out that just one Monte Carlo is about 100 calories that I wouldn't want to waste that much of my daily allowance on ONE BISCUIT.
Read all you can and put it to work!

Those toned bodies got that way by going to the gym .. stick with it and become one yourself :)

I live in a country area where lite and easy isn't an option but I do love the sounds of it. Do you like the food?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous