It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:55 am

Free Newsletter

New here

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

New here

Postby Sooz77 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello all,
Today is my first day on the forum and day 4 of my healthy eating plan.
The day my daughter was born, almost 10 months ago they weighed me at the hospital and I was 88kg, a week later I was 78kg. In the months that followed I put ON 2kg and haven't lost a gram since. :oops:
I've been enjoying my time with my daughter too much to even think about dieting or exercising and since it was winter I could cover everything up and pretend it didn't exist.

So here I am, started at 80kg on Monday, the same day I started back at work. My short term goal is to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 67kg and my long term goal is to make it to 60kg by April next year.
I went to Ireland in April this year with the baby & I felt like such a heifer but at least then I had an excuse, I'd just had a baby 11 weeks earlier. When we go back next year I won't have any such excuse!

Anyway, I'm hoping this place will help keep me motivated and on track. I've lost this amount of weight before but I was 10 years younger so I'm assuming it won't be so easy this time around :)
Sooz77

Re: New here

Postby Carly :) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Hello Sooz77 :)

Well i cant see anything wrong or embarrassing by being totally busy with bub and not losing weight, but i understand you want
to meet your goals of 60 by April next year. I think its great you were only 88kg when you had your baby, you lost a lot of baby weight
when baby was born, so great effort already :) 88kgs is very good considering most women put on 30 kilos when pregnant.

With the healthy eating plan you are doing, what foods are you eating and what is a typical day of eating for yourself?
And on a typical day how much do you exercise? and remember it is also exercise when vaccuming floor and gardening so im sure you
are exercsising already, esp looking after baby.
:)
Carly :)

Postby last victim » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:49 am

Carly :) wrote:
and remember it is also exercise when vaccuming floor and gardening so im sure you
are exercsising already, esp looking after baby.
:)

I couldn't agree more! kids run you off your feet lol

Good luck Sooz77! :)
last victim

Postby Carly :) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 am

LOL thank you Last Victim :) he he
Carly :)

Postby last victim » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:31 am

I have a 1 year old and I swear I never sit still! I don't know where kids get the energy from (I so want some of it lol)
last victim

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous