It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:15 am

Free Newsletter

28.8kg To Lose And Minimal Time To Lose It

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

28.8kg To Lose And Minimal Time To Lose It

Postby bad girl, gone good » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:23 am

I am 24 (in 24 days :lol:) and I hit my heaviest weight EVER several months ago. :cry: I am determined to do somehting about so I can join the Navy and start saving money so I can start a family. :) I had 28.8kg to lose and I am hoping to lose most of it by May at the latest.

So I have been utilising the Kate Morgan Program. The program is a meal replacement regime where you have a shake for breakfast and a shake for lunch, with a lean protein for dinner with salad and fruit for snacks. Works well too. :)

So far I have lost 5.2kg and 22cm total off my bust, waist, abdomen, hips and thighs. :D :D :D Happy Little Vegemite Am I. :D :D :D

I have been tortured with my weight for years but it wasn't until my second last year of High School I was diagnosed with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome which - unfortunately - has the nasty side effect of weight gain, hormone inbalance, facial hair (ICK) :x and lack of cycles. I am seriously hoping the weight loss will be able to bring my body back into alignment.

Well I am off from here and headed to the gym. CIAO!
TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! Bad Girl.... GONE GOOD!!!

Start Date: January 2, 2011
bad girl, gone good

Re: 28.8kg To Lose And Minimal Time To Lose It

Postby jessmeow » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:00 pm

You're doing great so far! Happy little vegemite indeed! :)

I think you'll have to work really hard to get off 28kgs by May but I wish you all the best!! :D

Re: 28.8kg To Lose And Minimal Time To Lose It

Postby KaydeeJayde » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:45 pm

I have PCOD as well, and my weight is the result of it, and I hate it. For me, it's been making weight loss EXTREMELY hard for me. I hope that you achieve what you're aiming for. 28kg in a few months is a huge thing, but I hope that you get there!

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous