It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Free Newsletter

Not so good to be back!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Not so good to be back!

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:46 pm

So I am back again. 22 and a mum of 3. Yep, read it again, now 3! I have 20 month old twins and now a month old little boy. They are gorgeous and lots of work. I am finding myself eating horribly, too many steamed dim sims for lunch, eeew, I feel so sick!

I am about 99 kilos atm. I was 98 pre-baby. I was 97 pre twins. I WAS losing weight both times I fell pregnant. Fingers crossed I do not have history repeat itself. We are taking precautions, but it does still happen.

So I am starting right now, middle of a day, right after a pig out and i WILL lose weight. I am going to use all the things I know about weightloss and fit it all into our measly budget and my timepoor day.

We are already lowfat when it comes to our dairy and soon to be lactose and salt reduced with margarine as I am cutting the lactose out off my daughters diet for a while to test it. I won't be buying anymore peanut butter and will learn to like rice cakes. Maybe start doing some washing or cleaning whenever I feel the desire to run to the kitchen. Eat what the kids eat. The hardest part for me is to stop snacking and make the meals a LOT smaller.

The kids are awake, so i am thinking i might put a WATP dvd on and see if they will do it with me :P On and I am 4 weeks post cesarean section, so no intense abdominals, gentle exercise. I HAVE to lose at least 25 kgs though. 75 would be much nicer than close to 100!
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Re: Not so good to be back!

Postby jessmeow » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Good luck with it all! It great that you have some plans in place to help you along :D
jessmeow

Re: Not so good to be back!

Postby yoyogirl88 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:01 pm

A kilo and a half down. I have cut a LOT of my food out and the portion sizes. Food is still not great, but I have a good balance happening and I am happy so far, still getting some treats and eating better as well. Will have to buy the small cans of spaghetti and baked beans this week. Still not great food, but yum, just need to cut the portions.

Have not started on the exercise but a friend has made me aware of a Pink Bootcamp run near here, so I might start doing that sometimes. Csect site is a bit sore yesterday and today, not so sure why, so kind of glad I had not started anything.
I am due to go for my 6 week check at the hospital soon, so I will be talking to the doctor about it all then.

For now I will keep up the metamucil, less snacking and LOTS of water :D
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous