It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:12 am

Free Newsletter

I'm Back Again... Oops.

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

I'm Back Again... Oops.

Postby KaydeeJayde » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:34 pm

I haven't posted here a whole lot, but this site was keeping me on track for a while. I lost about 6kg back in November-ish, but I put it all back on over Christmas and New Years. Anyways, I realised that I was getting such sore feet at work, and it's probably because I'm a bit overweight. I've also realised that I don't think I can do it on my own, after having tried many, many times before.

So, I'm now doing Weight Watchers. I wad humiliated at first when I asked my mother if she thought it was a good idea, because I'm not even 21 yet, but I figure I'd rather do it at 20 and lose weight and live healthily than to suffer from health problems through my life and do it at 40, so I'm feeling great about it now! I'm doing a one on one at the moment, which is really great. I've been finding it really easy to follow for the moment. I was 102.5kg when she weighed me at my meeting, and I'm 1.67m tall, so I have a points limit of 37 a day. I'm actually finding it really hard to get up to that many. Except today, because I've had a naughty day. I'm quite enjoying it really.

Anyways, I'm hoping to be updating this with positive updates every week after my meeting, and maybe in between.

Wish me luck, guys :D
KaydeeJayde

Re: I'm Back Again... Oops.

Postby CronicBadger » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi KaydeeJayde

You're quite right - it's better to get fit and healthy early on now rather than wait until it's too late. I waited until I was 40 - I wish I'd done it back in my twenties! :)

Losing weight and becoming healthy is simply a matter of developing some good habits and a bit of perseverance. The start of the journey presents some initial challenges, but the end result is worth it.
CronicBadger

Postby KaydeeJayde » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:18 pm

I'm surprising myself, at the moment, I'm LOVING the healthy eating and exercising, and it's only been five days but I'm feeling a lot better because I'm eating less grease and yuck. I actually think I can do this :D YAY! :)
KaydeeJayde

Postby KaydeeJayde » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm

So I had my second Weight Watchers meeting today, and I'm pleased to report that I'm now 1.8kg lighter since last week. I feel like I shouldn't eat so that I definitely maintain it and not ruin it, but I know I can't do that, it'd be silly, but I'm so stoked. I don't think that little is enough to notice a difference yet, but hopefully next week :)
KaydeeJayde

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous