It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:26 am

Free Newsletter

Just joined. Intro!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Just joined. Intro!

Postby tiaflower » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi there all. Been reading the forums for a while and I decided I might as well make a profile and go here for extra support. Specifically as I do definitely have more than 10kgs to lose -.-.
Essentially, I had always been overweight since I was 11 years old. I'm now 23.
I am the youngest of three sisters. The two older ones always been in good shapes are both gorgeous.
Essentially, I've had depression since I was 13. I also suffered sexual abuse from my biologicial father when I was 11-13. (I have not seen him since 13).
In highschool I was still gaining weight but eventually at around 16-19 I weight about 75kg. I look back now and I looked fine. Yes I was overweight. But I was a size -12-14. I never had any trouble fitting in to any shops or clothing shops back then. I was happy. And I look at the photos of me back then, and I looked beautiful.
What happened then was I moved out on my own and lived and worked full time in a horrible job for 2 years on my own. I went from 75-78kg to 130kgs.
It was horrible.
Eventually after 2 years in the city, I was forced to move home as my job refused to let me go to part time to study (i got into an illustration course). When I got home. I decided that I couldnt live like this and started to eat healthy and exercise. I lose about 10 kilos in 4 months. It was slow. But I was ok with that.
Then sadly I got phsyically and sexually assaulted. which resulted in a nervous break down and eating disorder.
Dropped down to 93kgs in less than 2 months. (I do NOT recommend nor am I recommending it!).
In the last 2 years, it has been constant mental and body battles. But now I am at a stage of being tired of being overweight.
I gained 12 kgs back last year, 3 of which I've lost already.
And as of tomorrow I'm going on lite'n'easy.
I've been seeing a nutrionist who says this will help my body get back in portion control properly etc etc.
So now, I weigh 103kgs.
My first official goal is to be 75kgs. Technically for my bmi, I should be at least a minimum 68ks. But I feel like I will fall up short if i expect myself of that in a years time.
My first true goal, is to be under 85kg so I can be lighter than my boyfriend.
I am scared but excited. Scared of failure because I have failed so many times.
But this time, I cannot fail. I cannot afford any more horrible damage to my body.
I've survived childhood cancer, abuse, assault and depression.
If I can survive all those horrible things. I can do this.
Sorry for the long wall of text. But hopefully I can achieve this goal in 12 months. wish me luck!
tiaflower

Re: Just joined. Intro!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:33 pm

I wish you so much luck, Tiaflower! I'm sorry to hear that so many bad things happened to you. It's really unfair when one person has to suffer so much. You have survived so much in your life I know you have the strength to achieve your goals.

It's great that you are seeing a nutritionist to help you on your way. I've heard terrific things about Lite n' Easy. Quite a few people here use it and I had a friend who dropped a lot of weight and kept it off using their program.

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your weight loss journey. I look forward to reading about your progress!

best regards,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous