It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Free Newsletter

Time to get started...

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Time to get started...

Postby AmieJ » Sun May 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Well - I've been here before!!!

The hardest part is to stop saying "tomorrow", "next week", "just one more bite"... I'm taking it one step at a time.

My breakfast is now...
Yoghurt and home made muslei - its tots delicious - and a cup of green tea :)

Anything I can get my hands on, I am easily tempted and it's super annoying :(
I don't want to keep eating hot chips and creamy pastas - why can't I just go for the sandwhich??? Or the leftovers I brought in?

Well thats getting better... I am adding and trying to eat as many veges as I can - I love beans, corn, carrot and patato :p But its not every night that I have a healthy meal....

So my aim here this time - is to get the eating habbits under control! No more high sugared calorie induced foods... All chocolate and cheese is out of the house no more soft drinks or juices or coffee... I know what I HAVE TO do - I now just have to be self dicaplined and stick to the good things.

I brought myself a cross trainer and have put some of my favourite tv shows on DVD so now I have no excuse, the only way I am watching those shows are if I am on the xtrainer... episodes are like 20min each so if I start off with that I think'll I'll be ok and can grow from there...

So, what am I doing here if I know everything.... I need the support and motivation from everyone else! And not to mention the discipline!!!

I've signed up to the 12 week challenge to lose 5kg and get lunch under control... I'll keep you posted

Oh and im at 112kg, ultimately I would like to see myself at 70kg size 12/14

Re: Time to get started...

Postby Talien » Sun May 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Hey welcome to the forum!
I hope you do wll and just remember if you can't see it, you cant eat it!
*~*~* BMR: 8,155 *~*~* 5,500kj Food Plan *~*~* Aim: 70kg *~*~*
Starting Weight: 117.6kg
Weekly Weigh-in: Monday 2/5: 117.6; Monday 9/5: 116.6

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous