It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Losing weight to get pregnant

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Losing weight to get pregnant

Postby farwaq » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 am

trust me i have learnt it hardway but the truth is that being sorrow ful for what ever you have lost, doesnot lead you any where. i got so depressed after those two mishaps that i let them take over my whole life but now i am looking to start all over again. i will advice you the same thing. i know exactly what you went through. for months after my first still born; i couldnot believe that some thing that bad could happen to me, but we have to try again i know a friend who had 5 still borns but now she has 3 perfectly healthy and beautiful baby girls. so lets forget our past and loose weight to give a new chance to our future :) by the way i weighed in today i am at 80.7 and have already reduced like a kg (i started at 81.9 kgs BTW) in two days :)
farwaq

Postby ragni » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:02 pm

sorry to hear about your loss..........am glad that i joined in this forum today. you must be a strong and courageous woman to move forward in life. i am not a strong willed person myself.
i have been trying to conceive for so long that i have stopped living my normal life for the past 3 yrs.
losing weight has been quiet a long journey. sometimes i think my time is running out, i am 37yrs old. i am trying to do a 20 min walk every 5 days a week.
keep us posed with ur progress.
ragni

Postby Slimming to multiply » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Hey ragni,

Welcome to the forum! This place is great - you will love it, if you are looking for support on your weight loss and any other journey you may be going on you have definitely come to the right place.

You can watch my progress in my thread called 'slimming to multiply - my weekly weigh down'. The more encouragement the better - so what are your goals?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjJakJc/]

First mini goal is to reach 110kgs - achieved November 2011
Second mini Goal is to reach 105kgs -
Slimming to multiply

Postby Sapphire84 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:52 am

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your baby, what an awful thing to have to go through :(

From the look of your ticker it seems you are going really well! Congratulations to you

I am also here to lose weight so I can get pregnant. I have 1 beautiful child already - but was overweight when I got pregnant (83kg) and had a horrible pregnancy which ended up in a traumatic birth and a very small baby (we nearly lost him too). I am a midwife so I know that people can get pregnant at any weight, but I want to lose the extra baggage I am carrying as I think in a way I blame myself for how sick DS was when he was born. I'm hoping next time I can have a happy, healthy pregnancy with a beautiful birth!

Glad to have a few others here wanting the same things :)
SW:92kg
CW:90kg
GW:70kg by 1/7/12

Sapphire84

Postby Slimming to multiply » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi Sapphire nice to meet you, sorry for the late reply life has been crazy busy for me lately, I have just moved interstate (at 6 weeks notice!) it has been nuts but the good news is that I've been shrinking throughout the ordeal (healthily) as I have seen this as a fresh start for me so very excited to get back to it and look forward to seeing you progress also. Much love and luck on your journey xx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjJakJc/]

First mini goal is to reach 110kgs - achieved November 2011
Second mini Goal is to reach 105kgs -
Slimming to multiply

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous