OMG! So I have nearly reached the highest weight I have ever been and this is just killing me.
I am now 86kgs and I want to be around 65kgs so that means I have about 20kgs to lose. That is crazy! It is about the same weight as my dog!!!
I cannot believe how lazy I have been in regards to eating, exercise and motivation. I have become a very lazy person and I do not like this.
My problem areas are:
- I like quick foods, meaning meals that take no time at all to prepare (I spose I am also impatient). These are not always healthy.
- I eat my emotions. Whether I am happy, sad, angry, depressed or bored I eat.
- My eyes are bigger than my stomach. If I get really hungry then I eat like 3-4 serves and that is way too piggy for me.
- I prefer to sleep than to be active but I love being active when I do it.
- From past experience I have trouble sticking to new food/exercise plans.
So in my house I have the following:
3. Exercise Bike
4. Mini Tramp
5. Pilates trainer system (with weights)
6. Big backyard with room to exercise.
7. Two dogs that require walking.
But do I use any of the above? no! How bad is that? I want to use them, I paid/am paying for them.
Here is how it is to be:
I WILL lose 20kgs.
I WILL become active daily.
I WILL make healthy choices in regards to food.
I WILL walk a dog each evening after work.
I WILL set myself a workout plan.
I WILL be positive.
I WILL DO THIS BECAUSE I CAN!
Ok. Here's to a new me