It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:06 am

Free Newsletter

30kg ready to be shifted!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

30kg ready to be shifted!

Postby Xcastle » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Hi all

It is actually quite shameful for me to admit how much i weigh but the aynominity (sp?) of the internet may provide just what i'm looking for! I am almost 19 and i weigh 118.5 kg, which is humiliating for me! i never imagined myself quite as overweight as i actually was, and all the promises of it being puppy weight failed (does it count as dog weight now im an adult?) so, there is no one better then me to take care of this issue!
I've set myself a goal weight of 90kg's by this time next year and it is possible! i am the typical dieter, i go on these huge health bends, lose interest, eat badly then put on all the weight i lost, but for some reason i'm just really feeling this attempt! For example, this week i've set myself a goal of walking for 15 minutes everyday, and so far i have stuck to it! i've also set a monthly goal of 5 kg's
I'm really excited to join the gym as soon as i can and hopefully this excitement doesn't fade once i actually get in there, if anyone has any tips or where i can find tips for motivation, it would be greatly appreciated! :)
Positivity and a can-do attitude is all i need to beat the kg's and be the best person i can be!

"THE MIND WOULD NOT IMAGINE IT IF IT WERE NOT POSSIBLE!" - that's my slogan and i'm sticking to it!

Blake :)

C.W. 118.5kg

Re: 30kg ready to be shifted!

Postby Losing2day » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Hi Blake,

I know how embarrassing it is to realise how extensive your weight gain is. I am struggling to function and do my job with my obesity and it is certainly impacting on my mood as well.

I am hoping to lose a substantial amount of weight in the next 12 months or I will have to seriously look at gastric banding, last straw for me!

See ya around the forum!
SW 106.4kg 25/7/11
CW 98.2kg 5/9/11
1st Goal under 100kgs-reached 15/8/11
2nd Goal 95kg

GW end August 99kg-reached
GW end September 94kg

Re: 30kg ready to be shifted!

Postby Sab » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 am

I am just at the beginning of my own journey. It's so great to find a place full of people on the same journey and with such passion about their goals.

I am currently 128kg. DEVISTATING! I couldn't believe my eyes when i was weighed at my doctors, i left feeling so ashamed and embarrassed. My first goal is to come under 100kg by Christmas. I currently have 20 weeks and 3 days! I am on a very tight low calorie "diet" (I hate that word) and I am trying my best to excercise daily (although with 2 kids, one with high needs i sometimes struggle)

Is it possible? I hope so!

I have my next weigh in on Monday 8th August and Imd esp to see a 3kg loss...

How is your weight loss going? Id love to stay in contact with people on a similar journey to myself for motivation and support. If anyone is interested please contact me, id like to keep in contact over email or similar.

Best of luck to everyone.. You're doing great!

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous