It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:48 am

Free Newsletter

Emotional eating issue.

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Emotional eating issue.

Postby Nataliem » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:02 pm

I lost 12kilos from diet and exercise, then moved back home after my sister past away. In my parents house bad food is always available, accessible and constantly being eaten. I was unemployed and feeling quite depressed. I began eating as a way to fill the gap and gained it all back plus a few more. I am now the heaviest I have been in my life at 78kilos and none of my clothes fit me. I keep on eating everything as I think "ahh well, it is not going to come off'. I know how to do it... I remeber what it felt to feel great about myself, with positive energy and enjooy shopping and exercise and the beach... i want to feel like that again. I hope this forum will help remind me that I am not alone and food is not the answer.
Nataliem

Re: Emotional eating issue.

Postby CronicBadger » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Hi Nataliem

You're quite right, the people here have all had to fight the fat in their own way, but share with you that common goal of good health and weight-loss. You are definitely not alone in your journey, and yes, food is not an answer to anything (except where essential nutritional requirements are concerned :) ).
CronicBadger

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous