It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Free Newsletter

My experience with Hypnoband

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My experience with Hypnoband

Postby skinnyinside » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Weighed in today- current loss 7.5 kilos which takes me to 99.5 out of the hundreds baby!!!! Woooooooo
skinnyinside

Postby SugarandSpice » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:52 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D
Vicki
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
SugarandSpice

Postby miss_viva » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Congratulations on getting back under 100kgs! It's such a great feeling to get back into the double digits :) Keep up the great work and effort you're putting in!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby skinnyinside » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:56 am

So weighed in this morning 98kg!! Wooo. 1 more to go and that will be 10 very much looking forwad to my next 10 :) haven't been listening to my cd which is bad so I need to really listen to it!!
skinnyinside

Postby miss_viva » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:25 pm

How's things going, Skinny? :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby skinnyinside » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Hey miss viva :) still plodding along, slacked off on y cd so need to get back into it :). Current weight 96.7
skinnyinside

Postby skinnyinside » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:57 am

Current weight 96kg. Started back at the gym again last night and listened to my cd, next goal is 4 kilos which will bring me to 15 kilos lost:).
skinnyinside

Postby skinnyinside » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 am

I've started back at the gym and I love it! Me and my nemesis te cross trainer are even getting along!! I can't wait to go back and try to do more!! Buns of steel!!!!
skinnyinside

Postby sarahlovesjeff » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 pm

I've been reading all of your posts!

IT's great to see the improvements you've made to your lifestyle. Thank you for sharing!

I am curious as to how that 'surgery' went??

Sarah :]
๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 109.8
Start: 109.8
①: ②: ③: ④: ⑤:
⑥: ⑦: ⑧: ⑨: ⑩:
⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 1: Eat more fruit and veggies
sarahlovesjeff

Postby skinnyinside » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:15 pm

The surgery went well but I didntfollow it up with listening to the cd like I should every night. It has made a huge difference though with how much I eat and my attitudes towards food :). I would definitely recommend hypnotherapy to anyone it's helped me immensely:)
skinnyinside

Postby skinnyinside » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:35 pm

I am still plodding along, slowly slowly losing. Been super busy at the moment with everything thats going on. I have started back at the gym and am working hard at it. I can go on the cross trainer for 25 minutes now. I can run a kilometre, i am working at building that up. I wish i could figure out how to upload photos and i would.
skinnyinside

Postby sarahlovesjeff » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 pm

I wish I could run like that!! I am super jealous and hoe to work up pass that!

Also! congrats on getting past the 100!

What are your goals now?
๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 109.8
Start: 109.8
①: ②: ③: ④: ⑤:
⑥: ⑦: ⑧: ⑨: ⑩:
⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 1: Eat more fruit and veggies
sarahlovesjeff

Postby skinnyinside » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:20 am

Thank you:) my current goals are into the 80s I'm two kilos away from that as current weight is 91kg, my phone won't let me update my ticker :(. I've been sick this week so haven't been at the gym, hopefully I can still run haha!
skinnyinside

Postby skinnyinside » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:32 pm

I have been neglecting the forum a little, so i have decided i need to start posting everyday/second day about how i am going as i find this keeps me really accountable. I cannot believe i only have 26kg to go! I am now lighter than i was in year 12, and to be honest i didnt think i was THAT fat then, now i feel huge, hehe oops! Then again i have had a baby since then so gravity and my skin arent as kind to me as they used to be. I tried on mmy favourite dress that i used to wear ALL the time the other day and i got the zip up! its still to tight for me to be comfortable in how it looks to go out in, but i got the zip up!!!!! thats a huge achievement for me, its very faded and needs a few bits of stitching fixed, so i am going to dye it black again and sew the pockets back together properly so when the time comes i can wear it like i used to. My best friend is getting married next month and i am a bridesmaid, i need to organize a seamstress to take in my dress as its way too loose now, i am so happy i lost some weight.

I have been sick this week with suspected gallstones, however now my doctor is thinking that it is Gastritis (Inflamation of the stomach), whatever it is i have never been in so much pain in my life, i was at the hospital twice on friday night! There is one upside to this illness, i havent been feeling hungry at all so my stomach has definitely shrunk, as my portion sizes were slowly creeping up on me.

Anyway thats enough for now.
skinnyinside

Postby skinnyinside » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Daily food thus far:

Special K fruit and nut medley for breakfast

Zuchini slice for lunch

handful of almonds for snack.

Dinner was going to be mini meatloaves, but im not sure, if it is it will be with veges.

I am still feeling quite sick and had another pain attack last night. I have decided i am going to eat off a side plate from now on, rather than leaving something on my plate. A side plate is plenty of food, but i find if i like the taste of something i will overeat. If its something im not crash hot on i stop when i am full, so i guess i will just have to make yucky food haha.

I really want to go to the gym but I am feeling way too sick to go and i think in my current state of health it would do more damage than good, but i really want to lose more weight. 2 kilos and i will be back in the 80's. 5 kilos and i will have hit the halfway mark towards my goal. Ugh i dont like it haha.
skinnyinside

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous