It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:50 am

Free Newsletter

New and Trying to lose 40 KG

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

New and Trying to lose 40 KG

Postby Shayleec » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:50 am

Hi everyone! I'm Shaylee mum of 2 and full time student. I have come on here because for about 2 years since the birth of my youngest son, I have tried to shift the weight, but horrifically all I have seen is the overweight and unhappy girl of 5 years ago. I yearn to b e my 18 year old self where I was at my healthiest of 74-75 KG a size 14 -16 (I'm 5"9) Two of my best friends are getting married on my birthday next year, which is the end of September and I want to lose at least 30 KG so that I look and feel healthy. I have an extremely bad tendency to avoid social situations due to the way I look, it is becoming so bad that I have nearly avoided every social situation (even going to the gym) so people dont see how I look. If anyone has any pointers on how to lose this amount of weight in the 9 month time frame I have or if anyone just wants to chat that would be awesome! I understand that my weight is my fault yet getting to where I want to be is in my hands to, I just need so much motivation!!
Shayleec

Re: New and Trying to lose 40 KG

Postby skinnyinside » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:47 am

I could have written this myself! I have an almost 2 year old an put on a large amount of weight in my pregnancy. I avoid going out because I don't feel comfortable with how I look, I have attempted many diets with no success! This time I am getting hypnotherapy and it's day 4 since I started and it's amazing!!!! I don't really have any pouters as of yet but I love to give support:) u can do it! One thing is et a photo o when u felt comfortable and keep it on your wallet so u see it all the time and keep motivated
skinnyinside

Re: New and Trying to lose 40 KG

Postby miss_viva » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Good luck with your weightloss plans Shaylee! I understand how you feel about social settings, it's always particularly awkward trying to find something to wear that fits and looks nice. I also really hated having my photo taken too. I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you'll look smoking hot come September next year :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous