It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:14 am

Free Newsletter

Im a newbie! 9kgs down, and only 51kgs more to go ;p

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Im a newbie! 9kgs down, and only 51kgs more to go ;p

Postby ZoeB » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi everyone!

I am new to this, as I feel everytime I see my P.T I use him for emotional support and miss out on the training factor, so hopefully this helps! I started my weight loss journey 7 weeks ago and have lost 9kgs, I sadly began this weighing in at 143.5kgs, when I saw those numbers I thought, how the hell am I going to ever do this?!?! But I slowly am... there are definately moments when I go off the rails, but I somehow manage to get back there... food and motivating myself is so hard. When you use food as a comforter and reward for yourself your whole life, its hard to see things any other way.
I have had problems with coming down with colds, and viruses while my body is getting used to the changes, does anyone else go through this? It definately makes it alot harder to motivate yourself.
I hope to talk to you all regularly and that we can all support each other.
Weigh in tomorrow :shock: will let you know the results!

ps. would love to talk to people who have lost weight from a scale as large as mine, or who are in the process of doing it :D

Re: Im a newbie! 9kgs down, and only 51kgs more to go ;p

Postby SugarandSpice » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Hi Zoe,

welcome... you are doing great so far!!

I started here at 128.2kg a few weeks back. I am lucky enough not to have had any colds etc and I can only imagine how hard it would be to motivate yourself when feeling like that!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.

Created by - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Postby 60kg2go! » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Checking in to see how you're going?? Ive got a big number to lose too! Slowly getting there though!

Postby bettyboo » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:13 am

Hi Zoe,

How are you going with your weightloss?? I started at the around the same weight as you and know the feeling of dread looking at those numbers bounce up on the scales... I am determined to lose weight. I'm thinking to get around 80kgs and see how i feel from there... i can't remember ever being under 100kgs. Little milestones for me though... get under 130Kg / under 120kg something i haven't been for atleast 15 years. / under 110kg etc.. My weekly goal is 1-2 kgs.

I to hope to gain alot of support and encouragement here. Not something i get a lot of in my everyday life... Funnily enough in the past if my partner has made mention of my weightloss i some how manage to put weight back on?? dunno how or why.. Must be unconsciously triggering some switch in my head. If he were to make mention of my weight gain ( something he has never done) i wonder if the reverse would happen??

Any way hoping to hear all about your journey thus far and your hopes and dreams for the future.. :)

Start weight 142.9kg 28/05/12
Weigh-in 1 137kg 04/06/12
weigh-in 2 134.1kg 11/06/12
weigh-in 3 132.4kg 18/06/12
weigh-in 4 132.8kg 26/06/12
weigh-in 5 131.5kg 02/07/12

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous