It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Free Newsletter

New girl =]]

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

New girl =]]

Postby bianca-g » Wed May 09, 2012 9:16 pm

first of all I am so glad i found this website! =]

my name is bianca and im 18 and i weigh 78kg and im 5'6. i have always been overweight, more when i was younger and got teased about it a lot! i like to sing and dance and act, i play the guitar and piano and write songs and when i was in year 10 i released an EP.
a lot of things have been bad for me this past few months. i was diagnosed with depression and anxiety in year 12, rumours were spread about me by one of my best friends that i slept with multiple guys and i was called a slut, i was drugged and sexually abused by someone i called friend, my mums ms got worse and she has now lost use of her entire right arm (she also cannot walk and hasnt for as long as i can remember) and my dog died while i was on schoolies and i had to go home because i couldnt stop crying. all this crappy stuff has made me want to do something good for myself, something to make me happy. By the end of the year i want to wear a bikini and be comfortable! i have always been big and for once i want to wear a bikini and not cover up, i just want to go to the beach with my friends, or chill by the pool and not wear a t-shirt and shorts! so thats why im here, to hopefully get encouraging words from everyone, and to encourage everyone else too! starting tomorrow im heading to the gym nice and early, and starting a new healthier diet! yay! =]
thanks for reading xoxo
bianca-g

Re: New girl =]]

Postby weightyissue2012 » Wed May 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Thats right, you totally deserve something good for yourself and to prove to all those people how beautiful you really are! Best of luck - we're all here for each other.
Small steps... AND... POOF! Weight gone :)

GOALS:
9.6.12 = 110kg

MY JOURNAL: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=30064

RECIPES:
Choc-Banana Muffins: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30080
Oven Baked Muesli: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30101

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Tx7uW/
weightyissue2012

Re: New girl =]]

Postby Retire_The_Fat » Thu May 10, 2012 12:34 am

Onya, girl!

get stuck in to life and not food :)

Good luck with your lifestyle change. I think you've prolly started at the right time and hope that, come summer, you will feel so proud of yourself that you will have realised your desire to wear a bikini and be comfortable.

๑۩12 WEEK CHALLENGER۩๑
Currently: 93.9K
Start of challenge: 98.6
①97K: ②96.6K: ③96.3: ④95.6:⑤96.1:
⑥94.5: ⑦94.3: ⑧ 93.9: ⑨: ⑩:⑪: ⑫:
Pledge for week 10: NO excuses!
Retire_The_Fat

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous