It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:10 am

Free Newsletter

New :) any tips or advice please <3

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: New :) any tips or advice please <3

Postby Blitz » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Tegan

No regrets...what has happened, has happened. Yesterday has passed. Today is the day for change. Tomorrow's promise is your better future. :D

Regards
Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg (in 60 weeks)
Now: Keeping it off for life!
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Tea85 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:29 am

Total blow out yesterday :( camping overnight with the family bacon and eggs for breakfast pigged out fantails and toasted marshmallows. Still walked though which is a plus I suppose. Trying harder today!!
Tea85

Postby admin » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Dont worry about it.....just make up for it next week being extra good.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Blitz » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Tegan

It isn't as bad as you think.

Nothing wrong with bacon and eggs. It's how much and how you deal with it that counts. Protein at breakfast is fine (good for muscle making). Just make sure it's one egg not two and a small amount of bacon with most of the fat trimmed off (you've got to have some fat for flavour :wink: ).

As for the fantails and toasted marshmallows that's portion control. One of each so you won't feel a victim and leave the rest alone. A good way of rationalising it to yourself, "I've spent a lifetime eating more than everyone else and I've already eaten my fair share, so I should leave it alone to even things up".

Regards
Kim
Blitz

Postby Tea85 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Lol very true I have defiantly had my fair share. But I picked myself up dusted off and the next day was much better. On the plus side I was much more active whilst camping I played footy with the kids, went walking lots even went swimming instead of watching from the sidelines. I used to sit on the side of the bank to embarrassed to get in but I am trying think skinny lol. I must say its nice to be apart of my family again instead of the lazy blob on the lounge. I feel my confidence slowly creeping back in!! And Ive only lost 3kgs, Can't wait to shift the next 17kgs!!
Tea85

Postby Tea85 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 pm

I put out a top today that defiantly sits a lot better and looser after 4 weeks of healthy eating and daily exercise. My darling hubby gave me a kiss on my way out of the bedroom, telling me I look very sexy in that top "now" ! Now I know he was giving me compliment but I could have done without the "now" part lol however upon feeling hurt and upset by his comment I have thought about it a lot today and decided I needed the "now" it's the push I need, because apart from being healthy and more active for my kids I am losing weight to feel and look more "sexy" for my hubby. Although til now I haven't admired this as I thought it would be frowned upon as a superficial reason for weight loss, but for me it's another reason to keep pushing and trying harder.
Tea85

Postby Tea85 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:36 pm

*** admitted not admired
Tea85

Postby Blitz » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:00 pm

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Give the man a break! Dwell on the positive. He thought you looked hot! Take the reward.

This is only the beginning. The more you work it; the hotter you are going to look and feel. This is part of the up of losing weight. I have a good marriage but boy things have certainly hotted up in the bedroom! :shock: I tell my friends now that my wife is having an affair with another man...me! :lol:

Regards
Kim
Blitz

Postby Tea85 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Bad day today :(
Tea85

Postby Blitz » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:19 pm

One day does not define who you are. Put a line under it, pick yourself up, learn from it and move on. Now is the time to develop character and keep going. :!:

Regards
Kim
Blitz

Postby Tea85 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Mum came to stay for a few days and today we had a big pork roast lunch and a few drinks ( 4 Madori splice's ) hopefully an extra walk tomorrow will put me back on track. Feel super guilty though. Oh well new day tomorrow!
Tea85

Postby Blitz » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:53 am

No guilt - just learn.

Sometimes those close to us can sabotage us. They may do it to drag you down so they don't have to change. If you change, that changes the dynamic of your relationship; that is uncomfortable for some people. However most do it out of ignorance or unthinkingness. You have to get those around you to be on your team. Be clear in letting them know what you are trying to do and what you expect of them. You never know, you may inspire them to change as well! :D

Regards
Kim
Blitz

Postby Tea85 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Took my new runners for their first walk this afternoon. After spending all day shopping in Toowoomba last thing I felt like was walking but had to try them out lol. I like this reward system! It really does help to inspire.... Next reward at 75kgs. Hair cut, colour and just all round pamper day. Child free. :) whoohoo can't wait.
Tea85

Postby Tea85 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:58 pm

Shopping with my hubby today, and he ask me why do you keep doing that? I asked doing what? He replies pulling up your pants to which I simply say cause they keep falling down. About 3 aisle later it dawns on me what I just said and I start to smile and do a happy dance in my head!! Lol I was a size 16 on October first my size 14 pants did up but left horrible red marks on my belly NOW size 14 pants are falling down! Whoohoo! Happy Dance happy dance lol
Tea85

Postby FXST01 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Well, here to your pants, may they keep falling down. :D (in a good way) :lol:
bbcode Image
FXST01

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous