It is currently Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:56 am

Free Newsletter

I am desperate

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

I am desperate

Postby Ladybug71 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:22 pm

I have been on this forum before with great results. I then went away and the usual story gained it all back and then some. I am now desperate and need to shed 50 kilos. I am happy to to take my time to do it but would love to here your ideas on eating plans. I have used weight watchers and Jenny Craig int he past but would like to know whats working for everyone else.
Ladybug71

Re: I am desperate

Postby Blitz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:48 pm

I never used a plan. Just made sure I had portions in control and made sensible healthy choices. My approach was to develop a healthy lifestyle that would work forever.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby Ladybug71 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:27 am

Thanks Blitz that sounds like the best way to tackle it.
Ladybug71

Postby admin » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi Ladybug,
Tips....

1. Cut out all soft drinks including diet ones, start drinking water, even with a dash of diet cordial in it
2. Download one of our food diaries.....keep a journal of all your inrake each day.....its amazing if you have to write everuthing doen how you think twice anout actually eating it.
3. Move. Move a little more each each day..park your car the furtherest point away at shopping centres etc.
4. As blitz says....portions cut these in half....if you are still hungry after your meal, 30 mins later then you can have a litlle more but we stuff ourselves within w0 mins whoch is not giving your stomachenough time to communicate with yiur brain you are full.....put down your fork after each mouthfull.
5. At the end of dy it is input vs output.......
6. Good breakfast....protein will help keep you full until lunch. An egg or egg white on toast, baked beans, yoghurt.
7. Mke smll change in your lifestyle ech day. It all add up
Good luck.
Sharrelle
admin
Site Admin

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous