It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Free Newsletter

ITS ME, A NOOBIE!!!! YIKESAROO, HOW DO YA' DO?

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

ITS ME, A NOOBIE!!!! YIKESAROO, HOW DO YA' DO?

Postby duffa » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 am

HI YA' ALL, JUST JOINED THIS SITE AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE 10-15 KILOS LIGHTER, PLEASE.......... YES! THIS TIME IT IS FOR REAL, AH! 'SCUSE ME, DID I JUST SAY THAT?. YIKESAROO!!!! DARE NOT LOOK IN THE MIRROR! ONLY FROM NECK UP! EWWWW!!!!!!!!! BUT I WILL DEFINIATELY LOOK IN MIRROR SOMETIME DOWN ON JOURNEY ROAD TO SEE MUCH LESS OF ME AND THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO SAY, YAY!!! I DID IT!!!! MY Wii FIT PLUS AND I HAVE A VERY CLOSE BOND. UNTIL NEXT TIME AROUND, I'LL CATCHA ALL LATER. TA TA FOR NOW FROM DUFFA (AKA: MELISSA) SYDNEY. :wink:
duffa

Re: ITS ME, A NOOBIE!!!! YIKESAROO, HOW DO YA' DO?

Postby stephanieclarejones » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:12 am

Hi Melissa,

I'm new to the site too and also from the Sydney area. We also have similar weight loss goals i'm aiming to lose 18kg altogether but i know it will be a slow journey. Hope your are enjoying your Wii Fit, and that your journey is going well so far.

Best of luck,
Stephanie

Author of A girl and her self-help books. http://stephanieclarejones.wordpress.com

Current Inspiration: "I may not be there yet, but i'm closer than I was yesterday"
stephanieclarejones

Re: ITS ME, A NOOBIE!!!! YIKESAROO, HOW DO YA' DO?

Postby maggiemay » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi to you, I'm Maggiemay, I was 117.6 and am now 105. have still got along way to go, you will do it :D and you will achieve it, I am enjoying my journey of loss of weight, am discovering bulgers disappearing, I have discovered I have a neck which is pretty great for my necklaces that not been able to wear for some time now.. so you go girl.. Maggiemay
maggiemay

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous