It is currently Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:24 pm

Free Newsletter

Weight Loss so far 15kgs !

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Weight Loss so far 15kgs !

Postby Nikole1971 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Hi All,

Thought I would share my weight loss so far ! 15kgs in 70 days, with another 30kgs to go. I've not posted before mow because I was scared that I would give up like I have every other time !
Attachments
SMALL60daybeforeandafter.jpg
SMALL60daybeforeandafter.jpg (80.68 KiB) Viewed 315 times
Nikole1971

Re: Weight Loss so far 15kgs !

Postby Blitz » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:18 am

Welcome to the Forum!
Very good work so far Nikole! :)

I love seeing before and after photos (you can see mine in the before and after photo section)...they are so inspiring for others losing weight.

You must be feeling on top of the world getting a third of the way to goal.
Great achievement doing 15kg in 70 days too.
I just managed to do 22kg in 70 days but I had to lose nearly double what you are aiming to do and I'm a guy as well.
You must really know what you are doing (I was clueless back then) and you got to be working it darn hard.

Please tell us what your plan of action has been and give us a bit of history about your weight loss journey.
Why is this time more successful than other times? Love to hear your insights on the matter. 8)

Do stick around the Forum and maybe join in the current challenge or create a weekly weigh in thread.
Being publicly accountable is a good way to keep on the straight and narrow path.
Also on the Forum you will find support from others who understand the difficulties that lay before you and are able to give you encouragement, advice, motivation, and answers to questions. :D

Wishing you success in obtaining that better future! 8)

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Postby kezzstar24 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:34 pm

WOW!

Excellent work, you look a lot better already (and I bet you feel better too!). What's your secret? :D
kezzstar24

Postby Blitz » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:01 pm

kezzstar24 wrote:WOW!

Excellent work, you look a lot better already (and I bet you feel better too!). What's your secret? :D

I've been asked that question...often! My reply is always disappointing - there is no secret...just plain old hard work.
Weight loss is made up of three ingredients. They are: getting your head right, eating healthy (and eating proper portions) and exercising.
Of the three, the most important is getting your head in the right place.
Once the head is in the right frame - the other two things will fall into place.

The weight loss industry is full of quick fixes, easy solutions and miracle results.
None of them want to tell you the truth. It is hard work to lose weight successfully.
It takes real effort and above all...it takes real lifestyle change to achieve permanent results!
Which is why the weight loss industry has such poor results. The plain truth is ignored because it isn't marketable.
Successful weight loss requires real change from within...and that takes real effort.

Kim
Was: 153.7kg
Lost: 87kg
Now: keeping it off for life!
Blitz

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous