It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Free Newsletter

KarinAnn's Progress

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

KarinAnn's Progress

Postby KarinAnn » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:59 pm

I decided that i will post my progress in here as i have 20kgs to lose. I will be happy when i get down to 75 kgs! It will be a long but hopefully not hard journey for me. After winning the Celebrity Slim pack it has got me even more motivated to do it! So i will really start my progress when they arrives.. It's the kick in the bum i need winning that pack.

Here is a pic of what i look like now.. At 95kgs

I will post pics along with my progress along the way!

I will also put my story i wrote up when i first joined on here too:

Hi all,
I joined a little while ago, but I guess haven't had the courage to admit to people that I have a weight problem. Though I know everyone is in the same boat here. Society has left me not wanting to jump up and down and say, "Yes i'm fat". As per anything the first step is admitting it. Well I had done that a while ago. Now I want to actually do something about it.
I've gone from being skinny and fit, to discovering smoking and junk food, back to losing a lot of weight due to an operation. Then as what seems a vicious cycle putting it back on, losing it, putting it back on. Etc then…

(Now for the sob story).
7 months ago I was at a weight I was happy with, happy with life, pregnant and nothing was bringing me down from cloud 9. That is, nothing except the doctor who informed me I was once again having another ecoptic pregnancy. Now for the people who know what this is like, you know the whirlwind of emotions that comes with this. For the people who don't it is like this:

Wake up, cry, eat, sleep, cry, wake up, eat, sleep and cry.

Depression and eating seem to go hand in hand. So no surprise I am now at 91kgs and want to get to at least 75kgs.

I'm going to America in November to meet some great people I have meet (thanks myspace) and have decided I want to be near to my goal weight when I leave. (Is that even possible???) The idea of wanting to lose weight isn't a problem at all. It's the motivation that I lack, and badly!

I did a few days on the treadmill.. Read that I was only losing 200 cals and thought, "damn is that really enough?" Didn’t seem worth the effort. So jumped on the net and found this site. Read it and decided to join in on the forum and see if I can pick up some ideas and help along the way. Then hope to help others on the same journey I am facing.

So here I am 30, happily single, and over weight!! Ready to take the first steps to what it takes to be the weight I wish to be and to keep it off!!

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:05 pm

Hey Karin

thanks for being the first progress page up and running in this new section :) i am looking forward to reading your progress on cs and i think that even when you run out of your supply of shakes that you will be motivated enough to continue eating healthy and exercising to reach your goal.

i think your photo looks fab. i look heaps bigger at my starting weight of 91kg - if i saw that photo of you and didnt know the exact amount you weighed id probably say that you look about 75kg.

keep us updated with your progress :) nice to have you on board :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Cass101 » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:07 pm

Thanks for that KarinAnn. I too had a similar experience that led me to over eat. when my son was 8mths old I was told I had an ectopic pregnancy. I had a D and C but had this hard as a rock feeling next to my right hip. went back to hospital and they did a scope and found i had an abscess cause by a bout of mild appendicitis that i had many years ago. i was totally distraught that i had a baby but the Dr's took it away from me through incompatance. I had nearly got rid of my first baby weight and then started to eat and eat and eat. i was depressed to say the least!

Good luck to you and like I said let us know how CS goes!
Start 99kg
Current 86.6kg
1st Goal 85
2nd " 75
3rd " 65
END 58 - 60kg!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6gNSIt/]
[/url]
Cass101

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:40 pm

hey karin!

hows your day going today? are you excited about your cs pack coming in the mail this week?!! what are your goals?
kate_turner2000

Postby KarinAnn » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:53 pm

My day is going good thanks :wink: Im VERY excited about my CS pack turning up!! I will post up some goals when that comes in the mail. Going to have a good read up on it and see what it says. If i go good on the first lot i may end up buying it. I checked out thier site and had a little read up, but i'm sure the introduction pack will tell me more. This way i have an idea of what i can acheive with it. I dont want to make goals and then find out what i am aiming for isnt going to happen. That will just dissapoint me.. If that makes sense.

KarinAnn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:21 pm

For sure. Maybe this program will be just the thing you need to give your weightloss that boost. i cant wait to read all about it as well and i hope that theyre yummy!!

i am looking forward to reading your goals. i havent really given it much thought myself.
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:20 pm

You're gorgeous Karin Ann :) I reckon you carry your weight really well. You will look stunning when you reach your goal. Be sure to let us know how CS goes.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby chubba momma » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:02 pm

You look great! I love the top you are wearing! Look forward to reading your journey!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby KarinAnn » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:50 pm

Thanks Milkyway and Chubba Momma!! Will get into full swing with the CS arrives.

KarinAnn

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:11 am

Hey Karin thanks for sharing your story and pic with us....how much longer do you have to wait for your cs pack to turn up?? I can't wait to start reading your progress!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Hey Karin Ann . Thanks for the pics and the story . I know where u are coming from with the eating and emotions . Thats my downfall . U look fab . Cant wait for ll your progress
Luvs Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby KarinAnn » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:00 pm

Hey Ally, Scott sent a message to say he would be sending them out on Monday. So any day now!! I can't wait!!

Hi Jules, It's not easy when you have food around when your feeling all emotional. But i hope this time i can stop and think about what i am about to eat and say to myself that i really don't need it.

KarinAnn

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:22 pm

cool not long to wait at all then!!

Emotional eating is the pits!! It gets you so unaware at times....hang in there matey...not long now!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:32 pm

I agree it is so hard. i now have a big STOP AND THINK sign on my fridge smack bang in the middle in big red writing lol u cant miss it and it seems to work most of the time
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby corolla_chick » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:53 pm

hi great picture!! hope your cs turns up soon!! :D
beck :D

corolla_chick

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous