It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:50 am

Free Newsletter

KarinAnn's Progress

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby KarinAnn » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:57 pm

Hey all,
Just wanted to say hello to everyone..
It's been a month since i have been here and thought i would jump on while im back in Sydney to see how everyone was doing.. Only to find "Search found 659 matches" on topics i haven't read.. Somehow i don't think i will get that all read by tomorrow morning..

So i hope everyone is doing well and the weight loss journey is doing great for everyone. Ive lost only 2kgs in the last month, but gained an adorable man in my life.. Who of course loves to cook LOL

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year.. I also hope that nobody panics in the holidays for putting on a lil bit of weight. It's Christmas and everyone knows that involves a lot of family meals. So enjoy and know it only comes around once a year.. And the new year isn't far away so a resolution can be to lose what we gain at Christmas..

Stay safe during the holidays

Karin
xoxo

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby milkyway » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:37 pm

Hi KarinAnn - great to see you back here posting again and congrats on the 2kg loss - heading in the right direction... and congrats about the new man :) Wishing you a merry christmas!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:54 pm

Hey Karin nice To see u . Well done on the 2 kgs loss
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Chelle » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:45 pm

Welcome back karin Anne, Congratulations on the weightloss & a new man in your life, he loves to cook I think you have found yourself a winner lol Have a Merry Christmas & well done on the weightloss.
Chelle

Postby Ally » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:18 am

Hey Karin!! Glad to hear from you!! Hope you have a great Christmas and New year mate!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:21 pm

hey kaz

just popping in to say hi to some old friends, miss ya blogging on your blog page missy :) make sure you check out mine soon
love ya xox
kate_turner2000

Postby KarinAnn » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:09 am

kate_turner2000 wrote:hey kaz

just popping in to say hi to some old friends, miss ya blogging on your blog page missy :) make sure you check out mine soon
love ya xox

Hey Kate,
I will start posting again soon on here and my blog page. As you know there is so much going on here at the moment i just haven't had the time.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

KarinAnn

Postby KarinAnn » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:41 am

Well i decided while i waited for the spammer to either log out, or spam again that i would say a hello to everyone.

I'm sorry i haven't posted for awhile. Family life in the last few months has been hectic. I still drop by most nights and check for spam and read all the posts.

I'm still on the weight loss journey and have done pretty good in the last few weeks.

I am hoping everything settles down in the next few weeks and i can get back to posting more again :)

KarinAnn

Postby sassi » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:54 am

it's great to see you back! i'm so glad to hear everything has been going well - looking forward to hearing more when things (hopefully!) settle down a bit :D
sassi

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous