It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Free Newsletter

lexi's weigh-ins and such

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby matchbox » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:08 pm

put ON 0.5 kg :cry: :cry: :cry:

i didn't think i did THAT badly this week. argh. so stupid.

now i can 'officially' post in this part of the forum :cry:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:13 pm

hey lexi

maybe you didnt do bad at all maybe it is just one of those things that happens to us when we least expect it to- like hormones and fluid and muscle. how do you feel in yourself?
kate_turner2000

Postby matchbox » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:23 pm

i hope it's just fluid/hormones/muscle. although i can see *slight* (and i mean very slight :P) toning of my arms - tiny little muscles there! lol. it's TTOTM soon so hopefully that's it.

i feel prety disapointed tho (and ready 2 eat everything in the house!) cos i only went over my cals on 1 day (quite a bit over the fat too :oops:) but other than that i stuk 2 my cals, walked around uni a lot, went to the gym 2 or 3 times (bit slack i no)

so really i have no idea haha. i haven't lost for a few weeks though, and now i've gained! :roll:
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:24 pm

thats why i reckon you will have a good loss next week, your body will catch up with you!!
kate_turner2000

Postby matchbox » Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:26 pm

hehe thanks kate :) i hope so too :D
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby chubba momma » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:59 pm

How are you going this week Lexi?
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby matchbox » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:30 pm

hey, thanks for checking in :) not so great this week :( haven't been to the gym in like 3 weeks, and i've also been eating too much crap. it's TTOTM so there's no point in weighing myself lol, i did it on sunday though and i was somewhere between 65 and 65.5 (i've got dodgy old scales with all th enumbres and lines, not these new flashy electronic ones :lol:)

i'm feeling a bit more confident though, it was 29 here yesterday (and really humid!) and i wore shorts and a singlet and my boy could not stop saying how gorgeous i looked! :oops: hehe he even told 1 of our friends hehe, and she told me, so that was a pretty big confidence boost hehe :D

i'm really just trying to get through the next too weeks, so many assignments to do! it's INSANE. SO much work!
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Rissa » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:44 pm

I've got TTOTM as well right now, so I know exactly how you're feeling. I am so not feeling up to exercising. I know it's meant to help you feel better, but I'd rather sit and veg in front of a bad movie. *sighs* At least I've managed to do some walking.
Go the shorts and singlet! When people start telling you that you look amazing, you must feel that it's all worth it. Big ego boost, which is what you deserve :D :D :D
Good luck with all your assignments etc.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3irdSl/]
[/url]
First weigh-in: Sunday 11 Novemember, 2007.
Mission: to lose 5 kilos by this date.
Rissa

Postby Mandie » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:06 pm

Yay, that's awesome, I bet you looked great :D
Mandie

lexi's weigh-ins and such

Postby matchbox » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:25 am

thanks girlies :)

LOL Rissa, i chose the bad movie over going to the gym - well more than 1 movie :P lol. still TTOTM but feeling a lot better.
gona copy n paste this from my progress thread, i'll use this one for my weigh-ins and such:

COMPLETELY blew the calories yesterday - don't even ask!! had take out for lunch AND dinner haven't done that in forever and i felt sooo disgusting afterwards. i figured i would let myself have a treat for lunch cos i hadn't had any in soooo long - then dinner my brother came home with HJ's and i couldn't be bothered cooking anything so i ate it i ate 2000+ cals yesterday :cry: i didn't even want it. argh. i know there's nothing i can do about it now, so i'm not kicking myself, but i still think i'm an idiot to do it. i would've rather had chocolate or cheesecake if i was gonna eat that many cals :lol:

i dont know what to do. i think i'm just gonna try maintain for a while, cos this and uni and work is driving me insane and it just feels too much at the moment. i'll stil eat better (well i'll try haha) and try go to the gym when i can, but i won't record any official weigh-ins, just weigh when i feel curious lol. only thing is, i don't wanna put any back on, especially after yesterday :(
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:35 am

hi lexi

just take one day at a time :) hugs
kate_turner2000

Postby matchbox » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:36 am

thanks kate :) *hugs back* hehe :D
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby Rissa » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:41 pm

I hear ya, Matchbox! I've definitely had some bad bad bad days. Maybe I lack discipline, or maybe I just sometimes feel like giving up becuase it's so hard. But then I remember that I have all the lovelies (yourself included) at this forum to whine to and draw inspiration from.
So, I'm guessing you're wondering if I have a point to make from all this rambling, huh? Here it is:
8) [color=blue]YOU CAN DO IT!!![/color] 8)
For me, I know it's not going to be easy, since I'm a huge fan of the food, and it certainly ain't gonna be pretty - you just have to see the manic look on my face when I haven't had my chocolate fix, but I know in the end it will be worth it.
Take it slowly if you need to, especially if you have a lot on your plate which it sounds like you do, but don't give up. You deserve better.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3irdSl/]
[/url]
First weigh-in: Sunday 11 Novemember, 2007.
Mission: to lose 5 kilos by this date.
Rissa

Postby corolla_chick » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:33 am

hi lexi, hope things become less hextic soon!
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby matchbox » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:20 pm

thanks guys :) only 2 more weeks of semester (this week included) so hopefully after that everything will settle down a bit (then exams - eek!! trying not to think bout that at the moment though or else i'll freak out haha)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous