It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:04 am

Free Newsletter

chubba momma to yumma momma

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

chubba momma to yumma momma

Postby chubba momma » Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:30 pm

Hi there, Im Kristal, 24, mummy to two precious children.

I thought id start a new progress in here since last week i had a bit of a blow out in my healthy eating and exercising. :( I didnt gain any weight but it was still enough of a wake up call to get my butt moving!!!) So would like to start a fresh and see how i go from there. :D

I am currently at 73 kg which is the smallest weight i have been in over two years!

My ultimate goal is 60 kg though to be honest id be happy at 65 kg! But i have sent myself my 3 mini goals first being 70 kg, i am so close to it i can taste it!! :lol: I made myself a reward of getting a hair cut (done by a hairdresser not my mum as she usualy does it) when i reached the first goal, and am looking forward to it! :D

Have not decided on anything after that, one step at a time from here on it.

I have set myself a goal to run around the block every aftrenoon this week. I havent ran since school so i will probably get 50 meteres and need to rest but like i said small steps :D I will not stop till i can make it around without stopping even if it takes me a year! :lol:

Heres to standing up and changing my life for the better!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Cass101 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:03 am

Good luck Kristal, your the same age as me :D and the weight I hope to be very soon! I know what you mean about small goals, every time I look at my ticker I'm like 'do i really have that much to lose!?' I think your being sensible about small steps as well.
Start 99kg
Current 86.6kg
1st Goal 85
2nd " 75
3rd " 65
END 58 - 60kg!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6gNSIt/]
[/url]
Cass101

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:39 am

Hey Kristal

welcome to the new section! i think sometimes it takes a bit of unhealthy eating and lack of exercise to really open up our eyes to how much better we want to be in terms of eating and exercising. it doesnt hurt to give yourself that kick in the proverbial!

congrats on being at the lowest weight that you have been at in over 2 years. i bet you are grinning from ear to ear and rightfully so!

let us know how the runs go. maybe you can reward yourself at the end of the week if you have accomplished x runs a week?
kate_turner2000

Postby chubba momma » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:50 pm

Well i a little disapointed cause i never got to do my run today.. :? Had a cranky bubby ALL day(hes 16 weeks and teething something shocking) then spent the afternoon looking for our cat who decided to run away (still cant find him :cry: ) but atleast it was a nice long walk! :) Then this arvo my sis rung up and her dog has a tick so havent had a chance to get "on my running shoes" Im really disapointed but hey there is always tomorow! :D

I was doing great with my first week on weightloss, then last week i slipped back into alot of old habits and its only monday and i already feel like im losing control :cry:
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:01 pm

Hey Kristal

sounds like a full on day in your life today! i hope that your cat comes back, its a worry when you cant find a pet that has gone missing cos you dont know what has happened to it. hope bubby feels better soon with the teething. it can make them very grumpy hey!

i am sure you will have great control this week with your weightloss, just be conscious of whats going in your mouth and the incidental exercise will do the rest!
kate_turner2000

Postby chubba momma » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:03 pm

Thanks Kate! You are such a great person and motivator! :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:49 pm

LOL thanks Kristal- Ditto. I love your new ticker. Pink is definately the new Black! and you look great in your pic :)
kate_turner2000

Postby KarinAnn » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:58 pm

Hi Kristal,

You may have not gone for your run today but at least you went for a walk! I can totally relate to you on slipping back into old habits. I do it all the time. Then i think "i will start again tomorrow" It's tough to do but i am sure we can do it and stick to it.

Any luck in finding your cat??

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:41 am

Hey Kristal I hope you find your cat soon.....

Babies + teething....not a good combo unfortunately!! I used to use the bonjella equivalent (can't remember the name it has been that long!!) but it didn't burn when you first put it on like bonjella can.

Try not to stress too much about not being able to go for your run mate....as KarinAnn said at least you got to go for a walk. I know it is disappointing when our planned exercise is interrupted, but sometimes, like in your busy day that you had, it is unavoidable. Keep going mate, you will fit that run in!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:39 am

HI Kristal and welcome . Well done on getting to the lowest weight so far . as the others have said as long as u do some exercise missing the run is no biggy like they say tomorrow is another day
Luvs Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:41 pm

did you find the cat yet?!!
kate_turner2000

Postby chubba momma » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:50 pm

No cat yet :cry: Hannah kepps on asking for him too which is hard, i tell her he's on a holiday, dont know what else to tell a two year old!?!

well i have to confess the past two days i havent been very good in regard to eating. I just dont get my mind set. For example, i have not had ice cream in 3 weeks now and dont even miss it, if i feel liek something cold i get a frozen youghurt. I got chocolates sent to my partners work yesterday for our "enagaged 3 years" and i havent even thought about eating one, which is a huge change for me becasue i lurve chooclate!So im am really happy with that will power,

but then i still constantly feel hungry and have been snacking all day i try to eat better stuff but its still not good for me if i eat alot of it .. normally i chew gum like a really minty one and it stops cravings but i forget to get some today urgghhh!

But today i ate..
1/2 cup watermelon (frozen)
white tea with1 sugar and low fat milk
4 x vive date and ginger biscuits

1 x bazarrpita bread pocket with i slice light cheese, lettuce, and 2 slices polish salmi
2 x 600mls water
1 x macadamia and carob bar
1/2 cup watermelon (2nd lot)
2 x cruskits spread with extra light philly cheese
2 x kiwi fruit
210g vanilla rice cream
2 min noodles
2 slices pineaplle

HOW BAD IS THAT!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have exercised though i still keep that up every day
45 min walk
50 star jumps
50 situps
20 resistance band sit ups
10 situps with twist
70 thigh squeezes
100 arm squeeses

But i dont know why i lost my motivation this week! :(

On the weekend i went and brought the resistance band and workout dvd which i attempeted for teh first time last night. wa sa bit fast paced but i really enjoyed it and got a decent 30 min workout from it.. LOved it actually

but anywyas thats my little whinge for the day :(
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Tummygirl » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:24 pm

Darls we all have our down time but im sure you will be ook....you have a had alot going on this week and at leadt your keeping up with your excersise Chin up hun :lol:
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:28 pm

hey kristal

damn that sucks about the puddy cat. it must be hard explaining to hannah that you dont know where he is and that he might not be coming back. she is too young to understand :( sorry to hear you have had a rough couple of days, thats understandable! i am sure you will be back at it tomorrow, at least you are still exercising so any additional calories you are consuming will be worked off :)
kate_turner2000

Postby tamlee » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:44 pm

Hey Kristal sorry to hear about your cat :(

Hey take a look at what your eating though, pretty healthy :) It really might seem like a lot but your also doing quite a bit of exercise and running around after two bubs at the same time in this heat and worrying about the cat.
A doctor once told me that sometimes our bodies crave certain foods because we are lacking that in our diet, I know sometimes I just crave fatty foods , like cheese and if I look at calorie king I might have been a little low on fat the day before. Just wanted to let you know that, maybe your body is needing some extra at the moment :)

Take care Kristal, and I hope you find the kitty.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlFCALM/]
[/url]
tamlee

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous