It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Free Newsletter

chubba momma to yumma momma

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby chubba momma » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:24 pm

Chelle wrote: Where were the kids when you were running??

the kids were with their Daddy, we made an agreement when he gets home from work every afternoon i can go for a walk/run on my own to be by myself. He's been wonderful like that lately, i never used to ask for time out but having the two and Patrick being VERY unsettled and full on, has made me realize how worn out i am getting and how that 10 to 30 mins on my own helps me to relieve the pressure of the day :D I really enjoy it, and its really nice to come home all sweaty and buggered to Hannah saying "aww theres mumm!!" like she's missed me :D

Today was A BIG DAY!!!!!! Patrick decided to wake at 2 am and not go back to sleep till 5 am and slept till 5:30 am then was awake. Had a breif nap at around 8 am and then was on all screaming cylinders till 11:00 am, then he screamed himself to sleep in my arms (i am suspecting teething is happening) and found the only place i could put him down was our bed (casue its higher then the cot and he didnt wake when i put him down) and he slept nearly 2 hours!!

WHich was GREAT! then i got to spend time with HAnnah drawing and stuff, and then we went for a long walk up town with my sis (about an hour or so) and then back to her place to set up garage sale and then we got home about 6:30 pm and got kids in bath and now bed so im knackered.

Im a sook in HOt weather LOL, i HATE it. Looks almost like rain too..

ANyways Biggest Loser tonight, great that we had KFC for dinner tonight!!NOT!! But tomooorw is a new day, i suspect a gain in weigh in tomooorw but i am not going to be upset about it as i have been slack!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:24 pm

NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Mandie » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:29 pm

Sounds like it's been a madhouse :) It's great that you can have that time out at the end of the day to go for a walk/run, it's amazing what even a short break can do for your stress!
Mandie

Postby milkyway » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:28 pm

Did you enjoy BL? I always hate it when someone is left behind or has to be voted out :(

Anyway - what a stressful day it was yesterday - you must have been sooo tired. Hope you manage to catch up on important zzzz's this weekend.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Chelle » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:16 pm

I know the feeling with patrick, braydon did that not that long ago. I love reading the quotes that you keep comming across, they are very inspiring. It's good that hubby supports you 100% & let's you undwind & take time out form the kids, my hubbys the same. Your going so well krystal.
Chelle

Postby chubba momma » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:01 pm

another big day....

Watching Biggest Loser last night i rode my exercise bike and attempted and hour ride, just on 45 mins the damned thing gave a HUGE clunk and stopped working OMG i was soo pissed off, and of course none of our (very limited supply) of screw drivers would fit to open it GRRR, was majorally pissed cause i was really enjoying that ride,

i almost cried at the start, every year i watch it and think i wish i had Bob or Gillian to kick my ass( usually said with a mouthfull of ice cream or chocolate) But this time i was crying (casue im a softy sook LOL) becasue i am trying to make a difference in my life, for me, and not just thinking about it..

To be completley honest though, my heart has not been in it for the past 2 to 3 weeks, was doing fantasticlly then i have hit a wall (the wall being my own self feelings and my own self doubt), i am finding it hard to get out of the rut i am in, i am trying but not hard enough becasue i am still sliding back wards. I was scared to weigh in this morning, so i didnt, will do tomorrow. Cant put it off forever...

I found this quote (if you havent already figured, i LOVE quotes and collect them)

"There is a difference between interest and commintment. When you are interested in doing something, you do it only when its conveinient. when you are commited to something, you accept no excuses; only results" Kenneth Blanchard

Reading that, i am only interested not commited (i was commited to start with, but not now). Kinda sad to admit that you arent doing all that you can be doing to achieve your goal isnt it. Just because you arent trying hard enough.

I sound like a sad sack dont i?? I dont mean to, just need to reflect on where my heart is going and where i want to go in my journey at this point.

I am going to get out of this rut, i am going to go shopping tomooorw and get some healthy foods (like vegies and fruit) and stock up my freezer with frozen fruit and water. Im going to allocate tmes for my bike riding and stuff like that (we got a screwdriver today so its all fixed up now) and i am not going to sit my ass on here (the computer) every night like i have been :(

thanks for listening :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:19 pm

Does any one have some healthy sancks ideas?

apart from fruit vegies and nuts LOL???
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby candycane » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:50 pm

haha its hard innit. I usually snack on fruit now a days!! or buy veggie chips which aren't so bad fat and calorie wise :P maybe u could bake some savoury muffins, i tried a couple of times but they come out really sad and tough haha! I'm yet to find a satisfying savoury muffin recipe :(

also those ainsley harriot soups are pretty nice, theyre like cup-a-soups but theyre really thick and filling :)
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby milkyway » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:03 pm

Hey Kristal - I so know what you mean about the whole weightloss fatigue thing. Hang in there chickie - you can do this.

In terms of healthy snacks - how about some of the low fat flavoured tuna cans you can get on special for 99c and have half or a third of a tin with crackers, or low fat cheese on crackers - both are good sources of protein and quite filling. Salsa and crackers is another good one. I also like hommus (low fat, of course). If I think of some more, I'll let you know :)
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:59 am

Hey Krystal . The journey is hard but stick with it mate . The good thing is now where we would give up we can get back up and dust ourselves off and keep going . Reflection is really good for this . I have started a daily diary . I went out and bought a bueat cover book with butterflys on it that i right my thought in . It helps clear the head and i can read back on it later and go " oh yeah that why"
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Mandie » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:02 pm

more healthy snacks - diet mousse/yoghurt, those bulla mini-splits are great, cruskits with healthy dip or something... le snaks are great to have on the go too!

You CAN do this :) Think about how awesome you will feel at goal :D
Mandie

Postby chubba momma » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:46 pm

well i weighed in this morning.. and i am VERY SHOCKED! I expected a gain but i am now

70 kgs!!

I have reached my first goal.

I have lost 15 kg since the birth of Patrick!! I had to get Robert to check twice because i didnt believe it, considering how bad i have eaten and have only really done walking in regard to exercise, but like he said i was walking alot around town etc a few days this week plus my few little runs..So i am very pleased at that, am really feeling like i am "back in the zone" so to speak! :D So happy!

Oh and this also means i get my first reward of a hair cut!!! Wahoo im so excited about that!! Just got to organise a day with mum here to watch the kids!!

BUT OMG!! I am almost in the 60's yay!! Just 10 more to go.. hey that means when i loose my next kilo i will have to move myself out of this section, kinda sad that is but in a good way!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby milkyway » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:51 pm

Congrats Kristal - that's fabulous. Congrats on getting to your first goal. A hair cut sounds grand - hope you can organise that babysitting soon so you can treat yourself :)
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby tamlee » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:56 pm

Congratulations Kristal you so deserve this :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlFCALM/]
[/url]
tamlee

Postby Mandie » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:53 pm

Well done Kristal!! Yay you're at your first goal! Haircut, here you come!!!
Mandie

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous