It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Free Newsletter

chubba momma to yumma momma

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:47 am

hey kristal i saw on msn last night that you had a bad day - it was just as i was logging off to go to bed so sorry i didnt chat to you! i hope you are feeling better now. we all have days like that as long as 90% of the time we are doing good then thats the main thing :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:03 pm

Sorry that you had a downer of a day Krystal, Hope you feel better today.
Chelle

Postby chubba momma » Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:13 pm

thank you girls your support is appreciated!! Having a much better day today, the boy is sleeping and Miss Hannah is watching stuart little quietly and i am looking forward to my all alone walk this arvo i have planned when Robert gets home from work! :D

Im off to do some exercise now that i have done *some* house work amongst the chaos (called kids :lol: )

xoxo
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby tamlee » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:57 pm

So glad to hear today has been better for you kristal hope you enjoy your walk.
Is it really smokey where you are?? Its horrible here, and the smell of smoke is really strong :( we really need some rain hey!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlFCALM/]
[/url]
tamlee

Postby Chelle » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:22 pm

You have the rain that we are getting down here, i'm sick of it. It has ruied all my plans this week & I have a line full of clothes soaking wet on the line that will need to go back into the washing machine when the weather fines up.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better today Krystal.
Chelle

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:30 pm

Glad u are feeling better Kyrstal . We all have off days sometimes and need to blow off a little
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby chubba momma » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:07 pm

tamlee wrote:So glad to hear today has been better for you kristal hope you enjoy your walk.
Is it really smokey where you are?? Its horrible here, and the smell of smoke is really strong :( we really need some rain hey!

yeah a bit smokey but wouldnt be as much as near where you are LOL Everytime i see the hills i keep think i am so glad my parents dont live out that way any more !

Ok well my little plegde thing i did a few days ago has gone out of the window however i am sooo proud of myself today because for the first time in like ahh i dunno 3 years or more

I RAN!!!

yep i ran!!!!! My sis came ove today and as she was walking her two dogs and i was going for a walk i thought id walk her part way home, and the dogs were full of energy and she said they like to run, so we did! :D I ran about 50 m then had a brief second stop (dog HAD to pee on the fence LOL) then ran about 100m, went into wollies to get some water and ran about 50 m then had a little walk and ran about another 50 m home!

I am soo proud!!!!!! I am absolutley BUGGERED though!! BUt boy oh boy i feel mighty fine :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:14 pm

running definately makes you feel good hey! well done kristal :)
kate_turner2000

Postby tamlee » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:17 pm

fantastic Kristal :) Well done! I love running too even though I feel stuffed afterwards, if you can get into a good rhythm its heaps of fun. I bet the dogs had fun too :)
[/url]
tamlee

Postby Mandie » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:42 pm

hey way to go on the running! puts you on such a high, hey?
Mandie

Postby chubba momma » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:02 pm

i attemped another run today. but was a bit sore only managed about 2 x 50 m jog, however its still a good feeling i think i just did yesterday too quickly LOL! Nice to run out in open air and sunshine (in cooler parts of weather though! getting too dmaned hot and smokey!)

My sis is getting a treadmill (its on laybe) so when she gets that i might have to visit her more often LOL
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby tamlee » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:10 pm

Treadmill sounds great to me Kristal your right its just getting to hot, and soon when the monsoon kicks in it will be too wet LOL can't win!

Good for you going for the jog today even though you were feeling a little sore :)
[/url]
tamlee

Postby Chelle » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:44 pm

YAY for running I had to laugh at "I ran about 50 m then had a brief second stop (dog HAD to pee on the fence LOL)" Congratulation you must feel so good Krystal. Where were the kids when you were running??
Chelle

Postby milkyway » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:54 pm

chubba momma wrote:i attemped another run today. but was a bit sore only managed about 2 x 50 m jog, however its still a good feeling i think i just did yesterday too quickly LOL! Nice to run out in open air and sunshine (in cooler parts of weather though! getting too dmaned hot and smokey!)

Good on you! You'll be running 10 x that much in no time. Keep it up - running is the best :P
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:43 pm

Good going Krystal . I couldnt run to catch a bus lol but ill get there . Excellent work
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous