It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:11 pm

Free Newsletter

chubba momma to yumma momma

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby chubba momma » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:34 pm

Well our kitty is either in kitty heaven or someone has decided he'd make a nice pet :( Hannah keeps asking where he is, i say he's on a holiday :cry: :cry:

Anyways today i feel great, i have walked about 3 hours in totoal today, around town and home again, though the hot weather is getting draining! Im a sook in hot weather give me winter here any day LOL!

Ate a bit better today still snacked a lot but healthier stuff, the walking felt great, will be doing another big lot tomoorow with playgroup and bubbas needles :?

even though the scales arent moving i feel heaps better, like i am getting a little fitter or something, which is great :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:30 am

omg you live in north qld and you walked for 3 hours? whats wrong with you! lol sorry to hear about the kitty, i will keep my fingers crossed because sometimes pets can just come back home after being away for weeks on end. best wishes for bubbys needles!! its always heartbreaking to take them. thank god heidi doesnt have to have anymore til she is 4 but that doesnt include her ears getting pierced. keep up the great job kristal, you are inspiring to us mums!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:35 am

Sorry to hear about your cat mate....

Phew 3 hours walking...awesome effort!!

I am glad you made that comment about the scales mate, as some people get really obsessive if the scales don't move, but you are right, you are getting fitter and overall health and fitness is no doubt more important than what the scales say!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:17 am

I hope ur cat has been adopted and not killed cause there would be nothing worse then finding ur cat dead somewhere. I must admit ive adopted 2 cats and maybe looks like another. But both of the cats were always everywhere so they could of gone home. 1 of the cats came from a home where the kids atleast used to hit the cat was not happy and this other one we might be adopted is getting so skinny so we've been feeding it. Hope u do get ur cat back though.
3hrs walking with hot weather- u go girl thats awesome.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:21 am

the good/bad thing about pets and kids is that they learn about life and death. I guess this might be Hannah's first experience with a MIA pet :( .
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:20 pm

hey kristal

remember in forrest gump how his mum used to tell him his dad was on 'vacation'? lol and he remembered that his whole life. if you are feeling comfortable with the holiday thing keep telling her that if she is wondering about the kitty, otherwise you could always start the 'kitty has gone to a special place with other kittys'
kate_turner2000

Postby tanya » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:09 pm

Sorry to hear about your cat. Hopefully it turns up soon.
Dont you just love when you feel heaps fitter. Makes you just feel happier with in yourself. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVAbhK/]
[/url]

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!
tanya

Postby chubba momma » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:26 pm

Still no cat :cry: :cry: :cry: got posters up and everything, name at pound, vet and animal welfare :cry: I keep expecting him to waddle in and start meowing at me for food! :cry: :cry:
But to be honest in my heart i know he's gone :cry:

Anyway, yesterday and today i have hardly been home, basically and hour yesterday and 2 hours today, and i am BUGGERED!!! Lots of walking, if i dont loose weight in my weigh in on saturday i will be sorely disapointed! One advantage is, i am away from the cupborad and away from tempation! :lol: :lol: :lol: In fact according to my calories i have only eaten like under 600 today, i dont feel hungry or anything though.. but i am craving chocolate something chronic lol, so im going to enjoy a hot milo very soon! :D

I cant believe it, i havennt eaten ice cream in 3 whole weeks!!! SOOO proud since we used to eat it after dinner every 2nd night!! and to be honest i dont realy miss it!!! :D And chocolate OMG apart from the triple choc lites i havent eaten real chocolate in 3 weeks either it smells sooo yummy!! :lol: :lol:

But i am determined this time not to give up, i really want to be at least 65 kg by chrissy!! I want to look good for my partners chrissy party LOL

anyways im off to watch Bionic Woman and do some sit ups and make that milo :lol:
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:31 pm

hey kristal sounds like you are doing really well. sorry to hear about the cat, like i said it might turn up! enjoy your milo, make sure you watch your cals so you dont go into starvation mode especially with all that exercise you are doing! i can imagine how hard it is to eat in the stifling heat up there though. id be wanting ice cream for breakie lunch and dinner! id use the heat as an excuse too hehe. keep up the great work. i bet youre feeling great!
kate_turner2000

Postby chubba momma » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:44 pm

Yeah i keep lots of ice in the frezer an dfreeze whatever fruit i can to eat lol, helps with teh heat!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Tera » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:03 pm

Hi Kristal, just thought id post a show of support for you hun. Thanks for the link
Tera

Postby chubba momma » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:54 pm

well i am glad to say i am staying home for the next couple of days LOL, i have hardly been home the past 3 days and its showing in the state of my very untidy house!!

It was sooo hot today so i got mum to watch Hannah (as she was in town) while i took Patrick for his 4 month check, i was so glad not to have to lug the big pram and only have the single! I felt like i was dying from the heat by teh time i got home!! But the sky opened and we had a bit of rain today which has helped a little to cool the place down!!

I had a bad food today, my mum got a pkt of dougnuts from woolies with cream and jam.. i looked at them half the day and then this arvo couldnt help it and had one! It was delicious but i didnt enjoy it as much as i thought i would, i felt too yuck afterwards! :o

Tomoorow is weigh in day should be interesting! My legs ache from all the walking i have been doing lately!! Need a long soak in a tub, might do that tomoorow night actually!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:59 pm

hey kristal

isnt it amazing the days where we are out and about we are absolutely buggered when it turns into 3 or 4 days. but when we are at home with the kids we are on the go the whole time and we can go a week before collapsing with exhaustion!

best wishes for your weigh in tomorrow. i wanna hear all about it.
kate_turner2000

Postby chubba momma » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:07 am

woot woot i lost a kilo!!! YAY!! Im so happy just 2 kgs of my mini goal wahoo!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:15 am

yay congrats, goodluck with the mini goal.
soon2bayummymummy

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous