It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Free Newsletter

chubba momma to yumma momma

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Mummyof3 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:00 pm

hi there

I so no what you mean about having that time alone, even if it is half an hour... I have 3 kids 5 and under, my little one is 3 months old, I study correspondently, and everyday has just been hectic for me lately, because my 5 year old has just gone to school and my 3 year old has just started daycare, so I have been here and there settling them in, then the rest of the family commitments like dinner, washing and yeah you name it. I also like to go to th gym a few times a week, so thats heaps of time out for me, I just thought I'd share a bit here with you, so then you know that you are not the only one, I can get so stressed out sometimes, man it's not funny,

It's funny you collect quotes cause so do I, well I use to! I love them! Thanks for this one:
"There is a difference between interest and commintment. When you are interested in doing something, you do it only when its conveinient. when you are commited to something, you accept no excuses; only results" Kenneth Blanchard
Thats real good.

and i am not going to sit my ass on here (the computer) every night like i have been
Oh my gosh, I have been so convicted, thankyou :lol: because thats just me right now, lately...

Keep up the good work and sorry for bragging, I just connected alot with your thread, so I thought I would do a reply.... Ive been in some good spirits at the moment, so grab some of it *big hugs*
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Postby Chelle » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:04 pm

CONGRATULATION ON GETTING TO YOUR 1ST GOAL
You deserve it, with all the exercise you have been doing lately.

I want to see piccie of the haircut lol

For snacks I'm hooked on Pitos premium pita chips Sweet chilli & sour cream atm, sao with cheese & tom, crisp bread with vegemite, vege stick's in salsa, rice crackers, saltanas that's all that I can think of atm
Chelle

Postby chubba momma » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:10 pm

Thank you for your replies everyone they are greatly appreciated,
I am so looking forward to tomoorow afternoon and attempting another run, fingers crossed for fine weather !!

Mummy to 3, i love that are so many "mummys" on here and we can all relate to each other, in our little goals to becoming strong and fitter mummies, :D Post away as much as you like, so glad to that you love quotes i am soo addicted to them!!

BTW if i am not around as much next week it will be becasue i am working out :D But i am still here :D

Thanks again for your support!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby opal630 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:50 pm

Congrats on meeting your goal Kristal. I don't think there's any better motivation than that.
First Mini Goal - 95 kilos: Done; Second Mini Goal - 90 kilos
SW: 102.8
CW: 93.8
GW: 56 -- reward = walking tour of Italy (my dream)
opal630

Postby chubba momma » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 am

well not having some very good days.

On sunday night we just crawled into bed and heard something at our window SOMEONE at our window! We raced out and turned on all the outsdie lights and we looked out all the windows, i seen him out the side on the rockwall out side HANnahs window, then he seen all the lights and came around the front and Robert yelled at him and he took off up the road, Our little front patio has a little gate on it and he'd opened that and tried to get in the front door. We called the police and they patroled around all night up the streets, yesterday they came and interviewed us but we didnt really see enough to descrcibe him,

Today i am waiting for them to come finger print the window/door (they couldnt yesterday as something come up) he didnt steal anything or get it, but now i am censored scared i have the house shut up by 5 pm waiting for Robert to get home, and just so scared casue like 1/2 an hour before he tried to get it i was lying in the lounge withe the door open (for the cats to come inside) and the kids bedroom windows i have been leaving open when its hot till we go to bed and they dont have security screens, It really scared the censored out of me, what bloody gives people teh right to invade our privacy like that!!!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby tamlee » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:45 am

OMG Kristal! That's shocking! You have every right to feel scared, I hope the police get onto it quickly and catch the arsehole who did it!
And NO ONE has the right to invade your privacy like that, grrrrrr it makes me mad!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlFCALM/]
[/url]
tamlee

Postby candycane » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:33 am

That's horrible Kristal!! What a way to ruin your sense of security. I hope they catch him yuck...hopefully he's scared off now.
Goal: 65-67 kg <-------Ultimate Goal:
For now? No weighing for a few weeks...
candycane

Postby Mandie » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:34 am

how horrible! my sister has had people in her place too, twice they have broken the gate! its an awful feeling...
Mandie

Postby milkyway » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:59 pm

That's such a terrible invasion of your private space :evil:
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Chelle » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:15 pm

OMG how censored scarey, that happened to my sister-inlaw a little while ago, they broke into her car & then tried to get into her daughters window while she was sleeping, lisa woke up & heard the noise & walked into her daughters room with a baseball bat & hit him over the head as he was entering the window, before he could get into the house, my neice sleept through the whole thing. My neice woke up the next day waking up lisa saying "my window broken & why are you sleeping with a baseball bat"
Chelle

Postby chubba momma » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:33 pm

I confess, i havent been around as much casue i have lost my mojo! I cant seem to get it back. I mean i am still walking and done a run this week but just cant seem to lift myself out of this rut im in! I hate it!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:38 am

Thats So scarey Kristal . Hope all is ok now . U will get ur swing back mate . Just take one day at a time
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:16 am

Not a nice experience! Don't let it run your life though!
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby tamlee » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:21 am

Your MOJO will return Kristal, you have had a rotten week. The weather probably isn't helping much either, although its cool enough to want to do things the drizzle and lack of sun brings you down.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlFCALM/]
[/url]
tamlee

Postby milkyway » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:27 pm

Hey Kristal - you'll get your mojo back. I sure know what you mean though. good on you for still doing exercise this week. Stick with it hun :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous