Hope you're all feeling better soon
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby chubba momma » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:52 pm

Thank you everyone. Everytime i feel like i can get back on track something gets thrown into the works and i end up sick or something! Thank god TTOM is almost over so draining having that and sick at the same time!! Sick of having excuses!

The kids are ok, Patrick slept better last night though still pretty chocked up and Hannah has a runny yucky nose, poor kids. I attempted a walk yesterday (had to go to woolies and chemist) and went to my sister so walked about an hour and i was BUGGERD! I forgot how draining it is to have a cold LOL. Drated things!! But it was good to get us out of the house and me walking again. Will attempt this arvo too. Nice fresh air, at the moment our place smells like a eucalypt tree :lol:
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:06 pm

I am really struggling with my weight loss and have been for 2 or 3 weeks now. I just cant seem to be able to get back into my rythym or back into anything. Today was BAD! I had a pkt of chips (a large pkt) a almost whole block of chocolate and we had KFC for dinner. I think i need to seriously wake up to myself. It sucks to be like this and what sucks even more is IM THE ONE who is compromising myself! Its me holding me back its me making excuses! I hate it!!

I will get over this i know that i just have to get my positive mind back and get back into it seriously but right now i cant seem to find that place but to be honest i havent really been looking,

I will eb back to it on Monday. Need the weekend to get mysel ftogther again. I really want to get over this :cry: :cry:
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:12 pm

Ouch girl. I think you need to just think to yourself "Is this something I really want? Yes. So I just need to do it"
Don't start Monday, start today! If you wait til tomorrow then it's just giving yourself an excuse to have another 2 days of eating how you want to! And you might put on more weight!
Don't give up on yourself girl, you need to realise that you're worth it!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby chubba momma » Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:20 am

would it be possible to have this topic of mine Locked? I would still like to read it but i am starting a new progress journal. Thank you :D
chubba momma

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:27 pm

No probs mate, looking forward to reading your new journal :)
zeedeveelgirl

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous