Free Newsletter

chubba momma to yumma momma

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:34 am

well done kristal :) thats great news!
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:59 pm

Well done - congrats for your kilo weightloss. Keep it up :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Mandie » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:13 pm

way to go, a kilo weight loss is a great effort! :)

Keep up the great work!
Mandie

Postby corolla_chick » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:23 pm

yay congrats on your loss! glad the scales caught up with all the good work you have been doing :D
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby tamlee » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:04 pm

chubba momma wrote:woot woot i lost a kilo!!! YAY!! Im so happy just 2 kgs of my mini goal wahoo!!

Congrats Kristal thats fantastic news :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlFCALM/]
[/url]
tamlee

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:34 pm

Well done kristal excellent work mate
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby chubba momma » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:34 pm

Thanks everyone your support is greatly appreciated! :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:24 pm

well i kinda of hit a wall tonight, was soo good, to start with, partner wanted take away so i got grilled fish and salad, ate all the salad (even cucumber which i HATE!) before i got to thefish and then something came over me and i ate 3 calamari rings(crumbed and deep fried) and a seafood stick (crumbed and deep fried) I wasnt even hungry so why did i do it?!?!?!?!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
i am so mad at myself! I know i have been pretty good with my eating and exercising, so i shouldnt feel guilty but it didnt taste good, it tasted heavy and yucky and i feel like crap, not just from the food but from this feeling of letting myself down and i HATE IT!

I am disapointed too, that i set my goal to run around the block and i havent done it, truthfully though, im too scared to run in public even in quiet times like the late afternoon, but i need to up my exercise a bit,

soem times it just sucks!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:44 am

hey kristal

sometimes we have relapses where we dont know why we even did things that we did! but i am sure that come weigh in day you will be fine. maybe get hubby to be your guard dog and that if you contemplate eating something you know you shouldnt then he can rouse on you :)
kate_turner2000

Postby tamlee » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:41 am

Hey Kristal don't stress it :) You having been doing so well and a little hick-up along the way isn't going to ruin all your hard work. It might have actually taught you that those foods are not very tasty like you said so next time you find yourself reaching for a fatty fix just remember the feeling it gave you ( it tasted heavy and Yucky)

And I totally understand you not wanting to run in public, I'm the same. We are lucky enough to live out of town but still I stress just in case someone comes by LOL. I have found that fast walking at around 7 km per hour is better for me, with short sharp runs in between to get my heart rate up, maybe that could work for you ?? I bet the more you do it and the more you get confident about yourself the easier it will become. Plus its great to be able to get away from the kids and have some thinking time to yourself and de stressing :)

Take care Kristal
Tam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlFCALM/]
[/url]
tamlee

Postby Mandie » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:44 pm

You'll be okay! We all have our weaker moments.. the important thing is to move on and do our best the next day :)

Remember - skinny people eat unhealthy things too, sometimes - the key is moderation! So if you slip up a couple of times, it's okay :)
Mandie

Postby Fairie » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:04 pm

Like your Ticker say's Kristal "one day at a time", today is a new day and I'm sure it will be better.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Chelle » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:19 pm

Congrat's on the weightloss well done sweety :D

If your scared to run around the block then mabe do it in your own backyard if you live in a house or run inside your house. Or do a different type of exercise.
Chelle

Postby chubba momma » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:38 pm

Monday is a fresh new day, and i am happy to say i have done rather well in my eating today and feeling like i am ready to move on and keep on trudging along, im soo close to my mini goal and i soo want that haircut! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have ben seriously considering joining the local gym, well im going to ring up the gym tomoorow and find out prices and what they have to offer as i have never set foot in the gym before in my life, so im kind of scared of teh prospect! Not laying plans yet though, have to see if we can budget it in. Also have to work around partners work or get MIL to babysit, so will have to see how we go, i just think i need someone i dont know really push my limits and test me and give me some new ideas for exercise and routines in regard to exercise.

Apart from that, the weekends are uneventful, havent been for a walk in two days but thast okay my legs needed a break from last week and i tend to walk every week day, and i make it up on other things anyways.
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:24 pm

D'oh forgot to ring the gym today blah!!!

This arvo i went for my first walk without teh kids since Patrick was born, only 1/2 but it has been a rough week with teh boy and i needed time out, got my partners mp3 player and went for a walk late this arvo, it was a great thing for me to do and im going to do it atleast twice ot three times a week, i find it hard to be away from the kids but it felt like a boost to have a bit of a break, i have slacked off n everything this week, my exercise, my eating, felt overwhelmed by it all, i think today was great to refresh the mind. Really felt like runnin cept i was wearing thongs on my feet and not teh right bra for that kind of work out :lol: :lol:
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous