It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:50 pm

Free Newsletter

chubba momma to yumma momma

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby hushpuppy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:16 pm

Great going Krystal . Dont u hate those days mate .
jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Chelle » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:04 pm

Well done krystal on the weightloss, I havent has wizzfizz in years yummm.
Chelle

Postby chubba momma » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:18 pm

Rissa wrote:Great effort! Every bit puts you closer to your mini goal. Do you have something planned to reward yourself when you reach your mini goal?
I got me some wizz fizz a few days ago as well. Thought I was the only one who liked it...
Keep it up!

Yep my reward to reach 70 kg (my first mini goal) is a hair cut.. at a hairdreeser LOL, normally my mum does it (or a month ago i got Robert to (was a bit crooked LOL) so i am looking forward to that!!

My reward for reach 2nd goal (65 kg) i have NO idea yet, maybe some nice luxurious bubble baths or something :D )

And for my ultimate goal (60 kg) i am going toHAVE to buy some new clothes :D :D :D

Well i am happy with the half a kilo loss on saturday considering last week i let my eating and exercising slip alot. This morning i have woken up with a sore throat and sore eyes and foggy head, so yay a cld for me!! :? BUT that will not deter me from my 70 kg goal LOL, :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Rissa » Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:33 pm

And for my ultimate goal (60 kg) i am going toHAVE to buy some new clothes :D :D :D

Buy new clothes, huh? *sighs* The things we have to put up with... :wink:

It is definitely one of the things I'm looking forward to when I get my weight down a bit. And there are some really nice things out now! Of course, I keep putting off buying anything new until I lose weight. Extra motivation, I guess!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3irdSl/]
[/url]
First weigh-in: Sunday 11 Novemember, 2007.
Mission: to lose 5 kilos by this date.
Rissa

Postby chubba momma » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:20 pm

i forgot to add, on saturday night SOMEONE FINALLY noticed i have lost weight!! My SIL looked at me and goes "WOW you have lost alot of weight, you look good" bout time and what i needed, i have lost almost 15 kg since June, and so far she is teh only one to comment!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Chelle » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:03 am

Dosent it make you feel good when people notice especially family, but I'm amazed that she's the only one after how much weight you have lost, congratulation on the 15Kg loss you are an inspiration sweety.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:27 am

oh it feels so good when people notice. it really eggs you on to keep going.

keep up the great work kristal and i hope you feel better that flu thing is going around!
kate_turner2000

Postby Mandie » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:19 am

Way to go, now one person has noticed you will get a stream of compliments, you'll see :D
Mandie

Postby chubba momma » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Chelle wrote:Dosent it make you feel good when people notice especially family, but I'm amazed that she's the only one after how much weight you have lost, congratulation on the 15Kg loss you are an inspiration sweety.

i guess people arent seeing the weightloss as they cant remmmeber what i looked like before i was pregnant (86 kg) and at the end of my pregnancy i was 85 kg, and HUGE lol.. Im not overly worried though as i can see the difference :D which is all that counts :D

Today done about an hour of walking around town with my mum and teh kids, and this arvo went for a walk on my own and done about 20 mins fast walking with music in my ears and boy oh boy did it feel good! :D

I need to get back into this seriously though, i have let it slip as the cupboard has ran a bit empty and i have to make use of what is left till shopping and it kinda sucks casue its not all that good LOL but i have been good and kept up walking everyday so im not being completley "bad" with it all. BUT I MUST MUST get back into it if i want to be 65 kg by chrissy!!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:11 pm

hey kristal i know what you mean about the cupboards being close to empty! its our grocery day on saturday and im wanting unsalted peanuts so badly! LOL hang in there all that walking will pay off even if your eating isnt as healthy as you would like
kate_turner2000

Postby chubba momma » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:27 pm

i know i am 0.5 off my first goal but i needed a new inspiration hence my new ticker, it obviously doesnt want to be 70.5 lol, but im at 70.5 at teh moment lol
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:36 pm

im debating whether to put on some piccies or not.. mmmm should i or shouldnt i???
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby chubba momma » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:48 pm

okay well time to embarras myself here

heres is me in July this year at approx 75 kg, i look horrid, i hadnt had sleep and felt as bad as i look lol

heres me taken today with my little (big) man.. dont mind the look on his face, the flash was bright as !! I can see a difference in my face, am i the only one who can? I think i look heaps better since the previous photo

NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:58 pm

you look awesome! thanks for sharing those with us you are doing so well your family must be so proud of you, i know i am!
kate_turner2000

Postby chubba momma » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:06 pm

thanks Kate means alot!

So can you seee a difference or is it just me?
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous