It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:22 am

Free Newsletter

Got the guilts?

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Got the guilts?

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:00 pm

RESPECT YOUR MOUTH AND BODY: GET INTO THE HABIT OF ONLY EATING THINGS YOU LIKE AND NEED

Before you put anything in your mouth, ask yourself three questions: Do I want it/ Do I like it/ Do I need it?

If you want it and like it then go ahead and enjoy it, if you don’t why bother wasting the eating experience? Throw all the boring, unnecessary eating out of your life.

The worst thing you can do with food is to feel guilty about eating it. If you have eaten something that you know is not the healthier but you really fancied it or were in a situation where you didn’t have any choice, enjoy it an forget about it. Don’t beat yourself up with guilt. Guilt is a negative emotion, which is likely to lead you to bingeing on comfort foods. This can then get you into a negative sugar or salt cycle in which you eat more of these foods, which in turn makes you feel even more guilty. You might then decide it’s not worth continuing with you healthy eating lifestyle. It is always worth persevering. Remember that life is for living and food is there to help us, not hinder us.

By Namita Nayyar
kate_turner2000

Postby chubba momma » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:13 pm

That is great KAte thanks for sharing that with us!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Chelle » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:35 pm

Thank's for sharing Kate :D
Chelle

Postby Rebecca » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:25 pm

I like that a whole lot! The number of times I have been dieting then let one bad day or meal be the reason for snowballing, quitting and eventually gaining it all back (usually plus more!) is astonishing!
Rebecca

Postby hushpuppy » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:54 pm

Thats me all over the all or nothing thing . Gotta break out of it
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous