Free Newsletter

Stormchaser's long journey

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Stormchaser's long journey

Postby stormchaser » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:04 pm

Ok 45kgs to lose.

Started Sureslim today.

Hate the seeds! Wonder if they are essential. Swallowed the sunflower seeds whole. Wondering if that is acceptable.

The Pepitas are even worse. Tried chewing them up, cant stand the taste. I blended them and put with some water and tried to swallow like that. Ended up vomiting it all back up. Not going to try again today.

Tomorrow is a new day I guess. ARGH!!!! I need this to work, I really really want to lose the weight have to work out how to get past the seed thing.

Have weigh in Friday afternoon. Must try seeds again tomorrow, want to have lost something, anything by then.
stormchaser

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:10 pm

welcome to the new section and best wishes storm chaser :) i have never tried the sureslim program but there are members here who have and can probably advise you on what you can and cant have. cant wait to read more progress from you and make sure you take some before photos of yourself- even if you dont show them on here but for yourself because you will see great changes as the weight starts to come off!
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:00 am

Hi Stormchaser....I wish you all the best on the Sureslim program. I am no doubt an oddball but I love the pepitas and sunflower seeds, but they are not to everyones taste! I don't think swallowing them whole is beneficial :lol: , but hey if it works to get them down!! Do you have anyone you can contact about it matey?? Maybe they might be able to advise you about the seeds. It is certainly not doing you any good if you are going to be sick everytime you have to take them and it will end up putting you off. I hope you can get it sorted out soon.....
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby stormchaser » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:55 am

Thanks for the replies! I thought I would just use my thread as my own whinge. lol hope noone minds.

Ate breakie, put the linseed meal in water and drank that down but have to be very fast as the seed quickly soaks up the water and turns very gluggy. Mental note try to make sure Im really thirsty at meal times to make them go down easier.
stormchaser

Postby hushpuppy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:11 am

Gday stormchaser . Let us know how u go on the program .
Luvs Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Tummygirl » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:33 am

Welcome to the forum Storm :lol: Hope you enjoy it
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:39 pm

hey storm chaser how much seed stuff do you have to have each day? sorry for being nosy! lol
kate_turner2000

Postby stormchaser » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:58 pm

Your not being nosey, it is interesting. I didnt know about the seeds. To be honest if I had known about the seeds I think I would have chosen a different plan.

2 tablespoons of Pepitas
2 Tablespoons of Linseed
1 Tablespoon of Sunflower
1 Tablespoon of Sesame Seed

I know people probably think Im whinging and it doesnt seem like a lot but its 3 small meals, 5 hours between. The seeds have to be eaten at those meal times so you cant spread them out too much and there's not much you can hide them in! lol
stormchaser

Postby Ally » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:13 pm

I don't think you are whinging at all mate!! The plain truth is it probably doesn't seem much to people who LIKE seeds.....but when you don't like them it might as well be a cup of them. As I said in another post, I hope you find a way to either scoot around them or avoid them if they are making you ill.... :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby chubba momma » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:27 pm

Good luck with your journey. Look foraward to hearing about how sure slim works for you :D
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:25 am

hey storm chaser hows the seeds going?
kate_turner2000

Postby stormchaser » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:08 am

kate_turner2000 wrote:hey storm chaser hows the seeds going?

Im eating them. Its a real struggle but Im eating them :) Thanks for checking up on me.

Yesterday I had a bad day. I have somehow twisted my knee, and its school holidays here so Ive got kids home fighting with each other. Stress is definately a trigger for eat to me, I can definately confirm that.

I didnt get breakfast till after 9am as I was trying to get stuff done for the kids which meant didnt finish eating till 9.30am. Couldnt eat again until 2.30pm. Finished lunch 3.00pm. Couldnt eat again until 8.00pm. Might not sound too bad but when your doing the kids lunch at 12.00 and then have to wait 2 more hours for anything its hard. I fed the kids at 5.30pm as they couldnt wait. Cant blame them they are used to fairly early dinner. Anyway that was 2.5hrs till I could eat and I broke the diet then and ate 3 McDonalds cookies. They were the least offensive looking biscuit I had and they are only little, right? :oops: I know people will say should have had fruit but I'm only allowed 2 pieces of fruit a day and I had the compulsary apple with breakfast so the other piece is fruit is free choice, well from a restricted list but you know what I mean, and I'd been craving an orange all day and visualised eating that orange after my dinner. I know that is better than biscuits but I really wanted something that wasnt all natural, something thats just a bit sweet. Old habits die hard huh?

So I cheated. I know its not the end of the world but you start thinking hey I ate my lettuce and good stuff all day then threw it away because I didnt have the will power to just suck back another water and not eat for 5 hours. Its crazy because I can and quite often used to, get up drop kids at school, go to work go all day then eat at 4pm which is 9 hours no food so why cant I possibly go 5 hours. Its probably mind over matter really.

Anyway kids back to school Monday and I'll be back to work and hopefully I can resist temptation to snack in the afternoons.
stormchaser

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:17 am

omg i have a nearly 2 year old and the stress drives me to eat too. i think you did well to only have 3 maccas cookies. i remember freaking out- and ally can confirm this, when i had a red frog when i started losing weight last year! i reckon come weigh in day it wont do too much damage. have you tried putting your seeds into mince and making patties?
kate_turner2000

Postby stormchaser » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:21 am

Can only eat red meat twice week max. I had ham with salad on mountain bread on day 2 (which was very yummy) so that was already one of my 'meats' for the week. 'Meat' covers beef, ham, lamb, pork, veal, venison etc. I hate seafood so therefore my proteins allowed are cheese, tofu, beans, chicken or eggs. Would have been a great idea otherwise, thanks for that.
stormchaser

Postby stormchaser » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:23 am

kate_turner2000 wrote:omg i have a nearly 2 year old and the stress drives me to eat too. i think you did well to only have 3 maccas cookies. i remember freaking out- and ally can confirm this, when i had a red frog when i started losing weight last year! i reckon come weigh in day it wont do too much damage. have you tried putting your seeds into mince and making patties?

Oh the red frog does sound good! My kids are bit older now 7 & 13 but I think 13 year olds can be as stressing nearly as a 2 year old lol
stormchaser

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous