It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Free Newsletter

Changing my lifestyle!

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:12 pm

the things sisters make us do hehe- just kidding :) she must be very tired. enjoy the rest of your day tanya :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Tummygirl » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:47 pm

I have that same bag i love it but only use it on the weekends in summer. Im a bag queen so have more than enough bags to change everyday. But love my summer bags very much!!!
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby tanya » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:19 pm

Thanks kate. HOpefully work will go nice and quickly :D
I love the summer beach type bags tummy girl, but since i dont really go to the beach i dont really have a use for one lol.
I used to always just fill my pockets with everything and ive just gotten so sick off it. 22 years old and only just brought my first bag! lol
If i had heaps of money tho i think i could get into a bag fetish coz it doesnt really matter what size you are you can always get a bag lol. kinda like shoes :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgVAbhK/]
[/url]

'Changing to a healthier lifestyle'
Mini goal: To get to 85kg!
tanya

Postby milkyway » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:48 pm

Cut bag! Looks like a good size, too.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Chelle » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:48 pm

Love the bag tanya, good size to you will be able to fit lots of thing in it. I hope your little nephew gets better soon.
Chelle

Postby tanya » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:40 am

Thanks guys. I think i will drop into the hospital on the way to my cousins 21st tonight coz its on the way. Just wont be able tos tay for to long.
Also the 21st doesn't start until 8pm so im guessing am supposed to have dinner before hand, But would rather do that than eat more bad stuff there.
I have also decided that i am going to try and be good this weekend. Its the weekend that always lets me down more.
I have to work today so when i get home at 5 I'm going to have a quick shower and straighten my hair. i've been hanging to do it for a while now lol.
Had a peek at the scales this morning and i was the same as yesterday. I need someone to take them away from me so i stop getting on them to have a peek i think lol.
Hope everyone else is doing well. I know i don't post in everyones threads, i just cant keep up with the site lol.
[/url]

tanya

Postby Mandie » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:49 am

lol it's okay tanya, I find it hard to keep up too! except for now, becuase i am supposed to be studying.. so i am procrastinating by coming here! :)

hope you go well at the 21st.. if you eat something healthy and filling before hand, you won t be able to snack!

and a good tip is to alternate drinks with water.. and when you ARE feeling like a snack, count the finger foods you eat.. when you dont count, people eat like 20 and dont realise.. but when you DO count, you know what you're doing :)

good luck

oh and i LOVE bags and shoes.. total addict :D have zillions!
Mandie

Postby tanya » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:04 pm

I don't really drink alcohol so wont have to worry about that at all, just the finger foods. If they have any. I'm guessing they will just have alcohol and finger foods being that late at night tho. And i think its in a bit of a posh place. Its called the garden room, Belair country club..
Don't have a clue what to wear lol
[/url]

tanya

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:25 pm

hey tanya

just enjoy yourself tonight mate im sure you will be fine. maybe after work grab yourself some subway or a healthy choice meal or something. that way its easy and you concentrate on getting yourself ready and heading out.
kate_turner2000

Postby lng86 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:34 pm

Have a great time tonight!!!

I think it is a fantastic idea to eat beforehand...

And just stay well away from the food. Sit or stand on the opposite side of the room if possible. Out of site - out of mind!

Have fun!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby KarinAnn » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:12 pm

Phew! Im glad im not the only one who finds it hard to keep up. If i don't log in of a morning and night there is so many threads to read!

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby tanya » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:47 am

our defenatly not the only one that cant keep up karriann :D
Friday night wasnt to bad. We were running late coz we dropped in to see my sister and my nephew. They finally got out of hospital on saturday and Tyler is much better.
We didnt stay at the party for long coz we didnt really know anyone. My younger sister was supposed to go but went to victor harbour with her partner instead :roll:
I have been really lazy this weekend with food and exercise.
Friday i jumped on my exercise bike tho and did 8.5km while watching desperate housewives. But ive been sick with this dreaded cold all weekend. Dont get much sleep at night coz im coughing my guts up all night. Cant wait for it to pass. Sounds like everyone on teh forum is getting it atm..
Hope everyone has had a good weekend and have a good week. :D
[/url]

tanya

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:52 am

hey tanya

sounds like you had a busy weekend! kudos to you for exercising even though you werent feeling the best. i can relate. keep up the good work and feel better soon mate!
kate_turner2000

Postby matchbox » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:03 pm

hey tanya, nice work on the exercise! i would've been lazy and not done it, so congrats! spesh since you're not feeling the greatest! i think everyone is feeling pretty yuck at the moment :( it sucks! lol

hope you feel better soon :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby tanya » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:08 pm

Thanks guys. I jumped on the exercise bike before. Did 3.5km and gave up lol. oh well coz i'll be running around at work all afternoon anyway.
Have tomorrow off and cant wait. Will try and get up early and go for a morning walk or something.
[/url]

tanya

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous