It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:06 am

Free Newsletter

Richelle's Weightloss Progress

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Richelle's Weightloss Progress

Postby Chelle » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:18 pm

Hi my name is Richelle & I'm 24 years old married & have 2 beautiful Boy's Josh 5 & Braydon 3, I've never done a personal progress before so I thought I will finally post one on here to get by butt back into motivation & hopefully help me to inspired again to lose weight. Just a few thing's about me I've lost 18Kg so far, I never use to own a set of scales, I know I was 136Kg when I was pregger's with my second child Braydon, but still have a long way to go at the moment I have set myself up to lose 5KG as a mini goal to try & motivate for a better me & kick start to hopefully to lose the weight & keep it off. I cant wait until I get my CS in the mail that I had won that will help me out a lot. I hate my post baby body my stomach looks like a old granny with major stretch mark's which does get me down a bit well a lot, I will never be able to wear a two piece swimmer's, no matter how much weight I lose, but I think I hold my weight well when I'm wearing clothes. Atm I'm about 85Kg I think I forgot to weight myself this week & hopefully would like to get down to 65 - 70Kg, I will be happy.

Before Pic's
I had massive boobs!!

Pic's taken today by my son Josh
Last edited by Chelle on Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chelle

Postby sassi » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:22 pm

josh is a good photographer for a 5yr old! i had to re-read how old he was a few times before i convinced myself i read it right :lol:

you've come so far already chelle - that's awesome! it's stories like yours that get me back on track when i (frequently) stray! you definitely hold your weight really well.

good luck with the mini goal :)
sassi

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:42 pm

hey chelle

lovely to read a progress section with your name on it! and in the new section too :) best wishes for your weightloss journey you have come a long way already i am sure with support and determination you can lose the rest :)

josh is a great photographer by the way ;)

i know what you mean about the bubby belly. luckily for us they have some nice swimsuits in tankinis and full pieces out there!

looking forward to reading more from you and also thanks for posting the pics :) you look like a lovely person :)
kate_turner2000

Postby electrongirl » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:21 pm

you look great!!!!

Hey speaking of big boobs did you lose much off them with the weight you've lost?

I am hoping I lose some off mine!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby KarinAnn » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:59 pm

Hey Chelle,
You look great in your pics!! Can't wait to see your progress. Are you excited as Kate and I are about trying CS?

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby Tummygirl » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:52 pm

Let me know how you all go on CS because i trialed one shake a while ago and loved it but wanna see how you ladies like it, i might even give it a go
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Postby chubba momma » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:55 pm

its lovely to see lots of new progress stories in this new section, you look great in the pics and have done so well so far!

Another mummy here so i hear you on teh baby belly thing!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby Chelle » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:11 pm

Thankyou to everyone's kind's word's it have motivated me.

Josh loves taking photo's some of them didn't work out they had finger's in the way but they were to 2 best pic that he'd taken,so he did pretty well. He has his own camera to an old one of mine, he cant say no to taking pic's :D

My boob's were a size 20DD & now i'm sitting on 12DD - 12E depending on bra. My boob's didn't come down in size so much when I started to exercise & watch what I ate, until I joined a gym & started using machines like chest & shoulder press & pushup's ect more to work the muscles around the boob area which really helped.

I can't wait for the CS to arrive it still hasn't come in the mail :( yes i'm excited I cant wait it will really help me out well I hope anyway

I think it's about to storm again, it has just come over black as It could hail again, it was so nice & hot today too. The lights are flicking so there could be a black out as well better get off the computer.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:22 pm

LOL i just sit on the computer and watch telly whilst theres a storm on. im so blonde. im glad you are looking forward to your cs pack chelle, we will have to keep each other posted with how we are doing on it. i know karinann and i are going to start it the same day so we can support each other. if it comes monday we will be starting tuesday as we would have already had breakie by the time the postie comes :)
kate_turner2000

Postby soon2bayummymummy » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:03 pm

goodluck chelle and enjoy the cs when it comes.
soon2bayummymummy

Postby Chelle » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:12 pm

Just recieved a email from scott he hasn't posted them yet, could be this weekend he might get around doing it!!
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:17 pm

damn, i wanted to look decent when we meet up for lunch chelle!
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:22 pm

Update this week has been really good, I've been to the gym 4 times this week & exercised at home 5 night's this week, have drinking 2 - 3 litres everyday & calories havn't gone over my calorie count.

Tomorrow I'm driving down to sydney by myself I hope it dosn't storm while driving, going to a hen night it's in the city in Darling Harbour so I will try & be good but not worried if I go over I'm there to enjoy, I dont have any children & I haven been out in about 2 years so hopefully it will be a good night.

Kate wrote:
LOL i just sit on the computer and watch telly whilst theres a storm on

I'm a bit cautious when it comes to storm's, a lightning strike hit the powerpole out the front of our house a few years ago & blew up a brand new cordless phone & tv when it was on. So I dont want that to happen to the computer.
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:38 pm

my sister got struck my lightening when they lived in Manly years ago and she was in the shower. my niece was standing at the back door of the house watching the storm and she got thrown across the loungeroom and had ringing in her ears for a week!

have a nice time tomorrow night chelle! is it on the naughter stripper men boat? when was the last time you saw your friends?
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:46 pm

Last time I saw everyone was only about 2 weeks ago when I went to the bridal shower. No it's not on a stripper boat it's at a some funky chinese restaurant called the port orient that has karoke & dance floor then's turns into a nightclub at a certain time at night, somthing along those lines.

OMG about your sister & your neice are they alright now??
Chelle

Next

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous