It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:13 am

Free Newsletter

Richelle's Weightloss Progress

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Postby chubba momma » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:15 pm

wow its steaming ahead (your pregnancy) soo exciting !!
NO MORE EXCUSES!!
chubba momma

Postby mummy2three » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:41 pm

Hi there Chelle,

Looks like you have an exciting few weeks ahead. I hope everything is moving along well with your pregnancy. I have 2 beautiful boys and a baby girl (well, she's 2 next week). We found out at 20 weeks, but I still didn't believe the doctor until she was in my arms :lol:. I've got my fingers crossed it's a little girl, but we both know how gorgeous little boys are too.

Best wishes, love the ultrasound pics and can't wait to see the big scan pics too. Lane

ps I'm certain they'll be tears on Thursday (from you, not Josh :lol:) when he starts Kindy. It's such a big time when your oldest goes off to school. Good luck
On a mission to return to 'PRE-BABY' glory days!
My loves Frazer 8, Clay 7 & Harper 2

mummy2three

Re: Richelle's Weightloss Progress

Postby Mummyof3 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:53 am

Hey chelle,
awsome for the new car, yeah I need a new car as well, we are maybe gonna try and get a 7 seater, something like a Honda odessy! or maybe I will get me a mini and jon and the kids can crusise in the sabaru, :P I'd just love that!!! but yeah it's squashy with 3 kids at the back and 2 of them in car-seats...

I misssed my boy when he went to school, I actually had a little cry, Hope you ended up going to the Zoo!!! :mrgreen:
*FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION*

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."

Mummyof3

Postby milkyway » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:41 pm

Hi Chelle - always good to read your updates. New car sounds fab. We were looking at the Camry Sportiva last week too (but haven't bought anything yet). Stay well :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Richelle Progress

Postby Chelle » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:10 am

Hey everyone hope everyone keeping well:) We did end up going to the zoo on the australia day long weekend the kids behaved really well, not one complain about there legs being sore with all the walking i suppose they were too occuppied with all the animals it did end up being such a hot day, but there was shade around if you needed it. It was wonderfull on the trip home from sydney to newy the kids sleept the whole way home & even crashed on the lounge as soon as they walked through the door. I was a bit dissapointed the seal show was under construction I was really looking forward showing the kids, but we did end up seeing the new born gorilla which he was so cute he just cuddled up on his mums back.

The ultrasound in this wednesday so i will give you all an update next week!!

Josh started kindergarten on thursday all the kids looked so cute in all there uniform, there were no tears form any of the kids, Josh loved it he couldnt wait to get there on friday & he made a friend that he ate his lunch with on friday called Zach, Josh said tonight it's the same name as Zach from Big Brother, geeze he has a good memory it made me laugh. Braydon missed Josh a bit he keeps asking where Josh is. I was a little emotional seeing my boy go off to big school.
Hey Shel here are some pics of the Sportivo that we are getting on Thursday, so you have an idea of what it looks like.
Chelle

Postby shelbel » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:40 am

Oh la la! Very nice! Good luck for wednesday! Make sure you put the pic up :D
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Chelle » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Thank's Shel, Yeah deffinately I will post pics up of the little one on wednesday :D

I'm going with a different company so hopefully they can do what the last one did & burn off a dvd copy of the scan pics.
Chelle

Postby Chelle » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Update on me I went for the ultrasound yesterday everything fine & healthy but the bloody baby just wanted to sleep the whole time & it decided to have its legs closed the whole time aswell so we couldn't find out the censored :cry: :cry: We tried for over 1/2 hour to find out what the little one is. It finally decided to turn at the end of the scan as it had been sleeping on it back the whole time but still no luck. I've never had this problem before. Very frustrating!! I'll be 20 weeks on Saturday. The enoying thing is that it wanted to sleep all morning yesterday during the scan but last night it was soo active the little bugger.

Here are some pics of my little alien lol

ImageImageImageImage
Chelle

Postby milkyway » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:47 pm

Awww- look at your beautiful little alien :D

Maybe baby doesn't want you to know if he or she is a he or she! Cheeky baby...

Will you have another opportunity soon to find out the censored?
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Chelle » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:38 pm

Thanks Sandra :D , 18 weeks is generally the last ultrasound that you have, but I'm going to try & book one in around or after the 30 week mark if the hospitial lets me, after having Braydon my last child who was 11pound 7, I dont want to give birth to that size again so hopefully they will let me have another one to determin the size of the baby & also I so want to know what this little one is.
Chelle

Postby Mandie » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:14 pm

Ooh, your little alien baby is so cute, in an alien way hehe :)

What a pity you couldn't find out the sexy! Cheeky bugger!
Mandie

Postby yoyogirl88 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Aww lil alien hehehe. Darn about the censored but hey you will find out one way or another :D .
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:48 pm

hey chelle

just thought id pop on here after our phone call today :P you can learn a lot about things through the grapevine... :lol: cant wait to see your photos *hint hint* get warren to take them tonight so i can see how round your belly is getting. we will catch up soon mate. glad to see you are still so supportive on this forum. xox
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:33 pm

Hey guys, just another update on me. I'm 22.5 weeks now, The baby had a growth spurt my stomach over the last month has grown so big. It starting to be getting harder to do things now with picking things up off the ground & bending over actually the other day I noticed big time when I went to shave my legs lol... Been really busy the last 2 weekends I had to go down to sydney for my sister-in-law 30th party & my cousins 21st party the following weekend which was last saturday, we share the same birthday as well as my uncle her dad so its strange that its all fallen on the same day. This weekend Josh has his trial game for footy so cant wait to see him on the field & run around its the 1st time this year that his been able to start to play sport. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Kate from the forum after I do some things up at Josh school.
Here are some pics of my stomach they were taken at night time so I have my boxer shorts on so dont take any notice, Its hard to tell at the front view with the black top on for some reason
ImageImage
Chelle

Postby milkyway » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:26 pm

Thanks for the update and the pics Chelle. You look great! Hope you had a lovely birthday. Say hi to Kate tomorrow.Hope you guys have a lovely day :)
------------------------
GW 62kg
milkyway

PreviousNext

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous