It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:45 pm

Free Newsletter

Richelle's Weightloss Progress

A place for members with more than 10 kg to lose

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Richelle's Weightloss Progress

Postby Mandie » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:13 pm

You look all gorgeous and pregnancy-glowy Chelle! :) Say hi to Kate for us!
Mandie

Postby holly80 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:24 pm

Oh I am so jelous of your new car. I really really really want one lol. I drove my best friends dad's one and its a great car.

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby shelbel » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Chelle you look so cute with your little baby belly! :D

PS Only 20 sleeps till HIM!! Hahaha
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Chelle » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:17 pm

Shebel wrote:
PS Only 20 sleeps till HIM!! Hahaha

LOL I'm so jelious but that means 12 more sleep until we go to Queensland for a holiday so thats alright. I will be thinking of you Shell having a ball at the concert mate I wish I was there with you :) Its come around so quick what was it about 90 somthing sleeps to about 16 now

Thanks eveyone about the comment about the baby bump, the little thing is so active at the moment so I hope that its not like this when its out. I didn't end up meeting up with Kate the other day, the weather wasnt too kind to us it absolutley bucket down with rain so it wouldnt of been good day walking around with heidi, so we will catch up another time for lunch or dinner somtime.
Chelle

Postby Chelle » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:59 pm

Hey guys just an update on how's everything going on me & the baby.
I'm 27 weeks today, just gotten back from a holiday up at Surfers Paradise had an awsome time up there pity it didnt go longer. I've had a head cold for around 3 weeks which as soon as I come home from QLD the next day struck down with a virus of some sort couldnt get out of bed for a couple of day's keept getting high temps almost rang the hosptial when it reached 29.11 but it started to come down thankfully Warren had to take a day off work to look after the kids for me & take Josh to school. But I had a check up yesterday at the hospitial with a Doctor so she gave me a script for some stronger meditaction other than panadole which is starting to work wonders.
I asked the doctor if I could have another ultrasound because as some of you know my second child was 11 pound 7 born but she said that my body can cope with a big baby so I wont be having another one :( which is a bugger because I really dont want to have another baby that big & also I really wanted to find out the censored as i tried in my 19 week ultrasound but the baby just wanted to sleep & have it's legs closed the whole time.

Take care hope eveyone's weightloss is going well Chelle -xox-
Chelle

Postby Chelle » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:13 am

Hey Guys another update on me. I have 9 weeks to go boy time does fly this pregnancy I dont know why but it seems to have gone so quick this time round, but it has. I'm going to start to set up the room soon everything in there just need to put it all back together I need to get some new bolts for the cot this week somtime. I need to start thinking about names soon I have a few in mind especially girl names, but I'm finding it real hard because I dont know what it is & I have to think of both sexes names & I already have 2 boys. I really want to have a girl this time round but who knows. We better start thinking soon.
Today had lunch with Kate, Mick & moo had a really nice time at lunch at Speers Point, pitty it's still bloody raining so we stayed in doors the whole time.
I cant wait for school to go back on Tuesday with this weather the boys have been keept in door's pratically every day, it's getting a bit to muddy & slightly flooded in our backyard. And everything that you want to do out doors you cant. It's rained everyday of the school holidays so far. It's been horible

Chelle
Chelle

Postby shelbel » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:03 pm

Thanks for the update Chelle!! Not long till you get to meet the new bub in person! Cant wait for the photos.

Are the boys excited abour having a new brother or sister??
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Chelle » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:09 am

Well things planed out really well I finally got my litle girl, I'm still in disbeliefe that she didn't turn out to be another boy lol. I still look at her & cant believe she'a a girl even though she's 17 days old now it still hasn't sunk in yet. We called her Emjay dakota & she decided to come 4 weeks early she was born on the 29th May.

Yeah shell the boys are so excited to have a sister, Josh my oldest constently want's to have a hold of her & he has been so good every time she cries he sings her a little song & both boys love her to bits, Even though the 1st day she was born Josh was asked are you happy to have a sister & he turned around & said I didn't want a little sister I only wanted a little brother, but after that as soon as he saw her for the 1st time he was fine as soon as he walked through the door, the 1st things that come out of his mouth was "can I hold her & gave her a kiss"

Chelle

Postby tania2573 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Congrats Chelle she is beautiful.All the best.
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:29 pm

Gorgeous kids. Congratulations!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby surfchick33 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:39 pm

Congratulations - sorry, I just stumbled upon this thread & thought "oh, how beatuiful!". xx
surfchick33

Previous

Return to Curvaceous and Courageous